Any Dominicans in London?

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
Hello,

I would like to know whether there are any other Dominicans in London...? If so, let's meet up for a few a drinks and a dance.
I would like to organize a social gathering in Islington, London... perhaps at a club called 'La Finca'. Other suggestions are welcomed.

If you are out there, let me know.

cheers,

Anna

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Check with the Dominican embassy, they are in the Bayswater area, they are sure to have that sort of information.

I can put you in touch with Dominicans in Brighton and Oxford if you are interested. Let me know and I'll PM you.

Chiri

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks Chiri! I will try the Dominican embassy.

Do pass my information to those Dominicans in Brighton and in Oxford. I will likely be going up there sometime in January next year.

My e-mail address is : anna_almonte@hotmail.com.

What does PM mean?

Anna

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks for your e-mail address. I will send it to the people I know there and they may well contact you.

PM means private message, click on the PM icon below any of a person's posts to contact them via the DR1 private messaging programme.

Chiri

from www.cig.gov.do
Embajada en el Reino Unido de Gran Breta?a e Irlanda del Norte
Canciller?a
139 Inverness Terrace
London, W2-6JF
United Kingdom
Tel : (44207) 727-6285
Consular (44207) 727-6214
Fax : (44207) 727-3693
Email : general@embajadom.demon.co.uk
Email : ppadilla@embajadom-london.demon.co.uk
Embajador - Rafael Ludovino Fern?ndez

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Domincans in London

Hi AnnaDR

My wife is Dominican and we live in greater London. You have given your hotmail email address earlier in the thread, is it ok if we email you direct ?

RedrumXIII

Jun 20, 2002
I ran into a Dominican couple in the tube last week.. but unlike the NY subways, there was NO room to walk over and say hello.. I knew they were dominicans just by listening to them.. and I had a bagful of DVDs I bought at HMV and Tower.. :beard:

Edwin

tronco

Dec 13, 2003
any dominican in london

:alien:
hola que tal?
si, hay algunos dominicanos aqui en Londres,yo soy uno de ellos
me llamo Jose William y conozco como a unos 30 mas en Londres,nosotros siempre salimos juntos los fines de semana,casi siempre vamos a sitios latinos como el barco latino que esta en la zona de Embankment,o el bar salsa en el centro.
llamame
0208 460 2702 trabajo
07949262404 cellular.

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
Hi All,

Sorry for the late response. I was in NY for the holidays and didn't get a chance to check the website for responses.

Freemo - Do feel free to e-mail me direct. I would love to chat or even meet up with your wife and yourself.

Edwin- I assume you are Dominican??? Next time you see a Dominican on the tube, push everyone to the side (in a nice way) and make sure you at least say hello. I think that is important that us Dominicans know each other in this country.

Jose William - I will certainly contact you.

Thank you all for you responses. It is a very pleasant surprise to hear from all of you.

Anna