All these get togethers !!!

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
All these get togethers sound great, we wished that we'd been able to make the recent one in Sosua on the U.S. Thanksgiving day but couldn't pull that one off, as we had been down there vacationing twice already this year.

Anyway the reason I'm posting is that I was just wondering if there's ever been a get together in Canada, specifically Ontario. Is there enough interest ? We just thought with the holidays almost upon us, that a few of us living in Ontario could arrange something for during the hols ..?? Even if it's meeting for a Christmas drink or two.

Tony and Janis .

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Narrowing it down, geographically

owdumlad said:
Anyway the reason I'm posting is that I was just wondering if there's ever been a get together in Canada, specifically Ontario.

It's a BIG province. I am in Toronto and I think there was once a get together here but it was onthe day that ironically i was heading to the DR on a trip that ended the day before a get together IN the DR, so I missed both.

Plus I am not sure I want to drop the cloak of anonymity in person, I might need a mask, like Zorro. But I'd probably try to go if it wasn't in Wawa, or Eliot Lake.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
Check with Anna

Anna has organized get togethers before. She's enjoying life in Sosua right now and she should be back in about a week (unless she decides to stay!!!!).
I went to the last get together at a CD release party....but unfortunately, Anna and I were the only DR1ers. Fine with me! She is great company!
I'd love to meet more DR1ers in the Toronto area, but I'm all booked up between now and Christmas. Maybe after my return from POP (January 10th, 2004)?

Maryanne