MERRY CHARISTMAS TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

May the new year bring all of you joy and happiness.

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

miguel said:
May the new year bring all of you joy and happiness.
May the New Year bring you another year closer to growing up and understanding how little you understand life, and grant you the grace to be able to live with yourself when you finally come face-to-face with the fact that 'Larry Boob' does.

Peace be upon you.

Tom (aka XR)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

XanaduRanch said:
May the New Year bring you another year closer to growing up and understanding how little you understand life, and grant you the grace to be able to live with yourself when you finally come face-to-face with the fact that 'Larry Boob' does.

Peace be upon you.

Tom (aka XR)
Like wise. Larry and I kid around with each other. I don't think he takes me too seriously, like I don't take him. The one that needs to grow up and understand life is you and while you are at it, mind your own business. Did you know that Larry started calling me boob first a long time ago and I call him boob too?. If I don't care if he does, why do u care if I call him the same he calls me?. Happy new year though

miguel (aka, boob).

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

miguel said:
The one that needs to grow up and understand life is you and while you are at it, mind your own business.
Thanks, but I will pass. I already have four children. I don't need you to make it five. By the way, I plan on never growing up. I like me the way I am. You should be so lucky some day. Really. I pity you.

Best Wishes,

Tom (aka XR)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!, Even to you Larry Boob

XanaduRanch said:
Thanks, but I will pass. I already have four children. I don't need you to make it five. By the way, I plan on never growing up. I like me the way I am. You should be so lucky some day. Really. I pity you.

Best Wishes,

Tom (aka XR)
Keep on pitying me because I am a happy man and you are sitting looking at a computer commenting and judging people you don't know. Who made you the DR1 defender?. Even my friends that are here celebrating new year with me are laughling at you. Have a nice day and keep on staring at the computer.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Whatever.

Poor, small, silly, little man. Here's hoping for broader horizons for you in 2004!

Tom (aka XR)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Re: Whatever.

XanaduRanch said:
Poor, small, silly, little man. Here's hoping for broader horizons for you in 2004!

Tom (aka XR)
Coming from you, that's a complement. It takes a bigger one to know one. Don't you have anything better to do?, oops, I guess not. Let me keep on laughling about you. hehehehehehehe. Please have a happy new year already.

Status
Not open for further replies.