Still having earthquakes?

Starz_in_my_eye

Nov 29, 2003
I have 2 quick questions if you please?

1. Is Puerto Plata still experiencing earthquakes? and how strong are they
  2. Does anyone know of a music cruise or a booze cruise leaving from the Puerto Plata area? can you post the info
    [/list=1]

1. Thanks for your help

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
[*]Is Puerto Plata still experiencing earthquakes? and how strong are they

I dont live in the DR but i have been following this forum closely for the last 3 months, and to my knowledge the DR experienced an earthquake about 3 months (or so) ago, and it wasnt that bad anyway (as far as earthquakes go). I wouldnt worry about it

Starz_in_my_eye

Nov 29, 2003
Re: Re: Still having earthquakes?

tired_boy said:
[*]Is Puerto Plata still experiencing earthquakes? and how strong are they

I dont live in the DR but i have been following this forum closely for the last 3 months, and to my knowledge the DR experienced an earthquake about 3 months (or so) ago, and it wasnt that bad anyway (as far as earthquakes go). I wouldnt worry about it

OH yes "TiredBoy" the big 6.5 earthquake in September. Actually I was there when it occured. For someone that was born and raised in NYC where there are no earthquakes.... it was bad, but not bad enough for me NOT TO GO BACK

I am planning to go back in May or October, and I was curious as to whether the aftershocks and or more earthquakes are still taking place. just out of curiousity ( and also because I am taking my 3 year old this time) :cool:

egomezb

Feb 17, 2003
Well I'm not in PP but in Santiago (the other major city hit by the earthquake) and we haven't had an aftershock for more than a month now.

Relax and enjoy your stay :cool:

EGB

1. Is Puerto Plata still experiencing earthquakes? and how strong are they