Apartment - flat sharing - BB in Sto Domingo

Fran31

Jan 15, 2004
I'll be travelling to sunny Sto Domingo 1st week of March and would be interested in renting a small apartment in zona colonial or surroundings. In case I cant find anything I wouldn't really mind renting a room or share a "funky" house in downtown Beginning of March for 1 week possibly 2. Would anybody help please? I am a Spanish londoner 31 yrs of age. Thanks

Franlondon@lycos.es

Viajare a Sto Domingo la 1era semana de Marzo para 1-2 semanas y busco pequeno apartamento para alquilar en zona colonial o alrededores. Consideraria tambien alquilar una habitacion or compartir casa con alguien decente. Economico y con buen gusto. Alguien sabe de algo?

Estos mensajes me suenan a veces a la carta que se envia a los Reyes Magos .. todo es pedir pedir y mas pedir ... ja ja ja!!!

GRACIAS A TODOS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I have passed on your details to a friend who might be able to rent you a room. Her house is in Gazcue, within walking distance of the ZC.

Chiri

Fran31

Jan 15, 2004
Room - apartment in Sto Domingo

Hi there

Thanks for your reply. I am still waiting to hear from your friend though

If anyone knows of anywhere to rent an apartment or share one for a couple of weeks beginning of March please let me know.

Thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Sorry, I think she was worried that her household might not be "funky" enough! It's a very nice family house. Still interested?

Chiri

Fran31

Jan 15, 2004
Apartment in STO Domingo

Hey Chiri

Thanks for that. Tell her to e-mail with more info I am still interested. The funky factor is not essential.

Gracias