Playa Naco or Gran Ventana ??

L

Les

I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who can compare these resorts. I know Gran Ventana is a 4 star and costs a bit more but is there really a difference? Things that I really want to hear about are food and beverage quality, beach, amount of activites (we are going for 2 weeks and don't want to be bored) and cleanliness. Also if you've been to both can you comment on the atmosphere/clientelle our group is in our mid 20's to late 30's and are not travelling with children.

P

Phyllis

Let me tell you about Playa Naco (I've never been to Gran Ventana): We were two girls about 30, had an excellent time! Breakfast and Lunch are basically the same every day, but lots to choose from and we never got bored of it. Supper has different stuff every day, the other restaurants on site are excellent, but you need to reserve, like 9:00 am in the morning and a few days ahead of time (I suggest you really plan to book for these). The entertainment every night was amazing... these activities guys and gals really put on excellent shows... great dancing and alot of funny stuff (the disco right in the hotel "Tops" is so much fun we were there almost every night)!! Very clean resort (maids very friendly and change everything every day). Bartendars get to know you and service was great! Beach area very clean and some areas for quite time and other areas alot of vendors... pick your pleasure! I'm sure you would love this place!! If you go, say hi to Danny-Boy in the activites from Phyllis in Canada.