DR1 addiction

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I didn't know how addicted I had become to my morning reading of DR1 news and messages, until this morning, where all I had was that stupid window telling you to detect your network settings in front of my face as I munched down my breakfast.
Marco.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Rocky said:
I didn't know how addicted I had become to my morning reading of DR1 news and messages, until this morning, where all I had was that stupid window telling you to detect your network settings in front of my face as I munched down my breakfast.
Marco.

We had a server issue that happened at around 3.30am.
Some updates and checks didn't run as they should and it crashed.
Our "automagically re-boot" system didn't work so it didn't get fixed until I got out of bed this morning :)

zx7jimbo

Feb 25, 2004
Lets not get into addictions... I'm new here. I don't want you fine people to get the wrong idea. haha.

James

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
You aren't alone...

I'm also addicted to this site. It's the first thing I do when I get into work. I prepare my protein shake, sit back and read. Very entertaining and informative.

Robert keep up the good work!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm relieved to know that I wasn't the only one unable to tune in to dr1 much of the morning.

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
talkj about addiction

I used to log in once in awhile to this forum before making our trip to DR. Now it seems that I spend half of my day going through all the postings. I am not getting any work done. Does this mean t ;) hat I am ready to move to DR?
Rami

Rami

Sep 25, 2003
how to post pictures?

Just remembered(sp) As some of you know, who I met there, I am a Pro Photgrapher and got some nice and fun pics. while there. How do I post them on this site?
Rami

pati

Feb 3, 2004
I too caught myself displaying some signs of addiction yesterday morning when I tried to log on and received a message that the site can not be found. And just like an addict I denied it but it didn't stop me from trying every 15 minutes until the site came back up.I have learned more about the Dominican Republic in the last 2 months since I've found this site then I have from the 10 1/2 years my husband and I have been together.For that reason I'd like to thank all of you from the creators of this site to those who post here. :classic:

A

apostropheman

what, Me? Addicted?

Since my first trip to beautiful RD I am addicted and DR1 is my enabler. I am almost caught up in my reading to be able to just read the most recent posts and keep up-to-date. I'm presently scheming how to take a 6-month leave of absence to spend in heaven. A small Lotto win couldn't come at a better time!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
DR1 Anonymous

*** Walk up to the podium***
*** Click on the mike***
*** "Hello, Im talldrink and Im addicted to DR1.com"
*** Croud says, :"Hello Talldrink"***
*** "I get no work done either, I rather read this than my College books, I get upset when the posts are too long and I cant read the entire thread, Im an addict and I need help"

*** Crowd says, "we are here for you talldrink"

"Thank you DR1!!"

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Crack

SNIFF, sniff,sniff!!!!!

Great, now I have to be careful while reading posts on DR1. As I sat here reading about DR1 addictions someone brings up CRACK and my K9 tried to eat my monitor.
??? for a new monitor