Good places to meet women

Don Juancito

Jan 30, 2004
They have worked in the past for friends and sometimes myself.

UNPHU nice campus. we used to speak about campo 1 and campo 2. Campus 1 and 2. Campus 2 was a nearby motel. Was a running joke among students.

Unibe- have seen many nice gals there

UASD- can also meet them there.

in Santiago Madre Maestra

It helpsd to speak spanish if you go the above route as you need to feel relaxed and comfortable. Girls for the most part were friendly and receptive.

Last edited:

Don Juancito

Jan 30, 2004
To meet nice people

may i suggest you (men and women) take a seminar or weekend course at one of the above universities. you can meet some muy caliente people and not need to go out with resort workers or look for hookers.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
We get the message

Even though nobody replied for a week , you don't have to reply to your own post to say the same thing.

What you originally posted ( and then followed up on) is the same in just about any city. Good point, less hookers in universities than on the streets. Not that there are NO hookers/students, the beeper girls in part are both. And some massage parlor and casa girls.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You might also try looking in;

Massage Parlors,"Casas de Cita"(Whore Houses),and "Car Washes"! Lots of very pretty,available young girls there! Cris Colon :bunny:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Nice Girls Finish First

Criss Colon said:
Massage Parlors,"Casas de Cita"(Whore Houses),and "Car Washes"! Lots of very pretty,available young girls there! Cris Colon :bunny:

If you have any good referrals, PM me. I'll be off at UNIBE hustling while I wait.

Don Juancito

Jan 30, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Even though nobody replied for a week , you don't have to reply to your own post to say the same thing.

Good point, less hookers in universities than on the streets.

Great positive thinking.

Wow, I got a response to the post. I honestly wasn't sure if everyone knew what the terms meant in the first post.

someone that goes there for a week and stays at a hotel may not know what uasd is.

Thank you for policing the forum.

Unibe DOES have some calientitas. I wish I could team up with the guy going there.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Try renting a car a driving up to Jarabacoa. I have done this my last three trips and the women up there are the best. Not hookers or anything, just sexy horny girls. I was just up there last week and it's the same story every time. If I went into detail, my post would get deleted.

Larry

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Risk the Post

Larry said:
I was just up there last week and it's the same story every time. If I went into detail, my post would get deleted. Larry

Take a chance. Go into detail. Inquiring minds want to know.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ricktoronto said:
Take a chance. Go into detail. Inquiring minds want to know.

If you must spill your gutts here then please refrain from naming the partners in crime. Oooopppspsss :confused: