Roadmap

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Where is the best place to get a good road map of thr DR? Should I try to find one in the US, where? Or they available in the DR.

Thanks,
Joe

BTW Marco, I'm still working on getting there this year :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Barnes and Noble sell a good one

CyaBye3015 said:
Where is the best place to get a good road map of thr DR? Should I try to find one in the US, where? Or they available in the DR.

Thanks,
Joe

BTW Marco, I'm still working on getting there this year :)

Quite useful to have the close up of the capital in the map as well as the country as a whole.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Buy it in the DR!

CyaBye3015 said:

Thanks,
Joe

I agree this is the best map. But I have seen them for less than half the price in the DR. Joseph's motorcycle rental in Cabarete has them for about $5 US. I also saw them at one of the postcard places in Cabarete for about $6. Other places in the DR should have them as well.

Bob H.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
appleman said:
I agree this is the best map. But I have seen them for less than half the price in the DR. Joseph's motorcycle rental in Cabarete has them for about $5 US. I also saw them at one of the postcard places in Cabarete for about $6. Other places in the DR should have them as well.

Bob H.

Are they the laminated versions? I doubt it.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Laminated

Robert said:
Are they the laminated versions? I doubt it.

Yes they are Robert. The very same one I almost paid 10.95 plus shipping for from an on-line store.