Wedding March 2005

kaykay1070

Apr 3, 2004
We have decided to get married in the DR in March of 2005. We are begining our search for the right place. Also one that is the most cost efficient for our guests. We are tossed between Punta Cana & Puerto Plata. I would love some suggestions from people who have either wed or have attended a wedding at either of these places. What resort? How was it?

Thank you for all your help.
:bunny:

Last edited:

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
kaykay1070 said:
We have decided to get married in the DR in March of 2005. We are begining our search for the right place. Also one that is the most cost efficient for our guests. We are tossed between Punta Cana & Puerto Plata. I would love some suggestions from people who have either wed or have attended a wedding at either of these places. What resort? How was it?

Thank you for all your help.
:bunny:

Our Daughter is getting married in Puerto Plata in Oct. We are going down May 21 for nine days to make the wedding plans (good excuse). I know we will be staying at the Coral Marien but the wedding may be in Sosua. I will be happy to share any information with you when I return in June.
John

kaykay1070

Apr 3, 2004
johnsr said:
Our Daughter is getting married in Puerto Plata in Oct. We are going down May 21 for nine days to make the wedding plans (good excuse). I know we will be staying at the Coral Marien but the wedding may be in Sosua. I will be happy to share any information with you when I return in June.
John
Thank you
I would greatly appreciate it. We want to to have everything squared away by end of October.
Have a great trip

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
johnsr said:
John

Can I book that into my diary now then or were you trying to keep it a secret from me??

Look forward to welcoming you back home John & maybe we can organise a dinner out at El Manguito this time? Ginnie might still be in England then, so I might be running out of food she had prepared for me & I don't cook (Well, other than a decent Fried egg sarny with HP sauce!!).

Take care you both - Grahame.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
BushBaby said:
Can I book that into my diary now then or were you trying to keep it a secret from me??

Grahame, You are the last person in the world I would keep it a secret from!!(especially as I need your help) :nervous: Dinner sounds great!! I will talk to you soon!
John