Music Queen, where are you??

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Have a great birthday.
Twenty one plus how many years of experience?
From Wisconsin in the springtime: still cold, but greening up nicely.
mk

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks!!!

For all the good wishes...everyone! :)

I had a great time this weekend...Went out partying like the good old times (last weekend!) with my girlfriends...till 7:00 a.m. on Sunday...

Went home, changed, picked up everything I had ready, and had a day of barbecue at the beach with my family!!!

Little suntan...lots of good food, games, music, family...what else could you ask for?

Maybe having the same thing but in DR!!! :cheeky: Oh, well...one of these years..

How did everyone know my age??? :bunny:

Thanks again!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
How did we know your age???????????????????

Musicqueen said:
For all the good wishes...everyone! :)

I had a great time this weekend...Went out partying like the good old times (last weekend!) with my girlfriends...till 7:00 a.m. on Sunday...

Went home, changed, picked up everything I had ready, and had a day of barbecue at the beach with my family!!!

Little suntan...lots of good food, games, music, family...what else could you ask for?

Maybe having the same thing but in DR!!! :cheeky: Oh, well...one of these years..

How did everyone know my age??? :bunny:

Thanks again!!!
We did Carbon Dating" on one of your pubic hairs from a cabana in Puerto Plata!!!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Carbon dating....lol. CC, you are a funny dude.

MQ, Happy Birthday from NY.

Larry

rosario

Mar 22, 2004
Happy Birthday!

Music Queen, Happy Belated Bithday!!!
Ps. I am new to this forum; however, I like you guys, It seems to be a nice group. !