DR Dollar versus Us Dollar in May/June 2004

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
I wanted to know how much the DR dollar will be worth against the US dollar in late May... Early June? Thanks for your help! :laugh:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
R.Denis(Rob),
Glad you still are planning your trip and hope the info I gave by phone was of help but since it will be after the elections, I will use my balls, I mean crystal balls to make a prediction for June 1. I have no facts to determine what the volatile peso will be worth but this is just my educated guess and I am sure more knowledgeable people will give their opinions as well.
Conservatively:50RD to 1
Probably: 56-58RD to 1
Maximum: 65-70RD to 1
dale7(Howard)

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Thanks Howie, your always coming thru on time with the good info! And thanks again for the lenghty convo on the DR the other night! I'm

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Um ...

R.Dennis said:
I wanted to know how much the DR dollar will be worth against the US dollar in late May... Early June? Thanks for your help! :laugh:
Not to be mean, but, what's a 'DR Dollar'? Hippo secretly printing some new kind of funny money nobody told me about?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
R.Dennis said:
I meant PESO! Sorry about that? Now do u have some answers?? :lick:
No offense intended. I was just bored and having fun with you. The idea of a D.R. Dollar kept me giggling uncontrollably for half an hour. LOL.

I think dale7's on the 'mark' (Correct, not the German 'Dollar'). Actually I am surprised that the peso is holding in the low 40's. Prices went up and peaked when the peso was at 55 to 1 or so, and never came back down. But I am still getting 20% less for my U.S. Dollars. So I am paying my Dollar bills here, and spending as little in pesos as I can until the exchange rate goes back up.

I think once the election passes it'll skyrocket to at least 60:1 or 70:1 within short order. There's nothing backing up this Hippolito Monopoly Money.

Tom aka XR To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question. Or is it?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Now that loan moneys have run out, as predicted, there are already signs of diesel and gas shortages again. This, along with election instability, could drive the peso down in value soon. Its gonna take years to get the DR out of the mess that Hippo has left it.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I'll Tell You if:

R.Dennis said:

Please reply with all the first round Stanley Cup hockey scores so I can get my bets in. Thank you.