DR to pull out of Iraq...

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Dominican Republic - The Dominican Republic will pull its troops out of Iraq early, in the next few weeks, following the lead of Spain and Honduras, Gen. Jose Miguel Soto Jimenez said Tuesday.

The announcement came just two days after President Hipolito Mejia pledged to keep the country's 302 troops in Iraq until their one-year committment ended in August.

"The troops in Iraq will be coming back in the next couple weeks," the Dominican Armed Forces general said.

Soto Jimenez said the president changed course based on security concerns for Dominican soldiers after Honduras announced its troops would be pulled back early.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...&u=/ap/20040421/ap_on_re_mi_ea/dominican_iraq

Interesting stuff. I'm sure their families will be relieved. You think many Americans are beginning to realize that this coalition comprised of some not so potent armies?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It make perfect sense to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Dominican has EVER finished ANYTHING that they PROMISED to do?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The SILENCE is deafening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CMS

Jan 28, 2003
No WMD found
No links to 9-11
Soliers die everyday fighting a guerilla war after GWB announced "mission accomplished" many months ago.
I have to agree with Hippo on this one. He took the money and ran when the real truth came out.