To moderator: Trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VincenteDiana

Jan 10, 2002
My reason for objecting to the post:
The message Trash on Dominican beaches has appeared under "the General tab" in the "Travel section" of this message board. If you can read properly, this is how "General" is described by DR1:
"Many who have been here before are willing to share their travel experiences and knowledge with you. DR1's own staff travel experts also ready to answer your travel-related questions"
To moderator: Once the author had explained the purpose (joke) of his original message, I think you could have deleted all the other answers making fun of me. I really enjoy this message board because it is so informative but I found that particular message inappropriate. There are other places in this forum to post that kind of information.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The Point Was Already Made

About the content , do you really need to complain about the forum it is in? It's a joke, get over it. Nice pretty girlie pix lighten our day. As for THIS post you could have added it to the last post about the objection also.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
VincenteDiana said:
My reason for objecting to the post:
The message Trash on Dominican beaches has appeared under "the General tab" in the "Travel section" of this message board. If you can read properly, this is how "General" is described by DR1:
"Many who have been here before are willing to share their travel experiences and knowledge with you. DR1's own staff travel experts also ready to answer your travel-related questions"
To moderator: Once the author had explained the purpose (joke) of his original message, I think you could have deleted all the other answers making fun of me. I really enjoy this message board because it is so informative but I found that particular message inappropriate. There are other places in this forum to post that kind of information.

Please post in the thread not start a new thread.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.