Movie: Perico Ripiao

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Does anyone know where this movie is playing in NY? It is supposed start today (April 30th) but it is not on 777film.com.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Not for anything that movie is real cool whoever says it is a CHOPO MOVIE them let me be a CHOPO cause i loved it.........................................

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
trina said:

So it is playing at a lot of places - thanks - I am not sure why it didn't show up on 777 film.com. I will try and see it this weekend and write a "review."

I have heard that a lot of people have bought the bootleg DVD of this movie, but if it is good I would suggest seeing it for real in the theatre as a sign of support.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
ERICKXSON said:
Not for anything that movie is real cool whoever says it is a CHOPO MOVIE them let me be a CHOPO cause i loved it.........................................

I'm sorry to say it is a CHOPO MOVIE since these 'comedians' always go with the easy laughs and cater to the simplest and lowest instincts....however, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it if you take it for what it is.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Chris_NJ said:
So it is playing at a lot of places - thanks - I am not sure why it didn't show up on 777 film.com. I will try and see it this weekend and write a "review."

I have heard that a lot of people have bought the bootleg DVD of this movie, but if it is good I would suggest seeing it for real in the theatre as a sign of support.

Does anyone know where I can get the bootleg copy of the DVD, as I'm pretty sure they will not be showing it anywhere in Michigan.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Where in Michigan are you?

suarezn said:
Does anyone know where I can get the bootleg copy of the DVD, as I'm pretty sure they will not be showing it anywhere in Michigan.

Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Rochester Hills. 14 days from now I'll be in the DR!!! :cool:

Mike