Been to the Occidental Gran Flamenco? (Playa Dorada)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
We are booking our holiday today to this hotel and want to request a particular room.

Does anyone know the number of the hotel blocks that are at the back of the larger pool. If you walk from the reception along the side of the smaller pool towards the large pool, then round the back of the Mexican restuarant (well it was mexican when i was there last year) there are rooms facing the large pool. Any ideas what number they are?

Thanks a lot.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Building #11 faces the pool. We were in 1144 which has a patio facing the opposite direction.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Thanks

RandyE said:
Building #11 faces the pool. We were in 1144 which has a patio facing the opposite direction.

Thanks RandyE. Do you think the even numbers faced the other way and the odd numbers faced the pool? Or does it not work like that?

I can't remember, it was 18 months since i last went, when did you go?

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
January. As far as their numbering system on the rooms, no clue. All I remember is which one I stumbled into every night.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
RandyE - Do you remember if there was an oriental restaurant in this hotel? I have read some reviews saying that there is but i can't remember it when i was there 18 months ago. If you know of it - is it in the AI set-up or is it one you pay for?

Just a side point but..........can you remember if they served alcoholic drinks in the swim up bar, they didnt when i went last. Not that it makes the slightest bit of difference to my holiday, i was just curious because some peoples reviews conflict.

Thanks