Help, Money vending machine at Santo Domingi Airport?

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Is there someone who can help me to find a cash machine at the Airport of Santo Domingo, Las Americas, the reason is that i wanna find the machine before arrival at the customs, I will arrive the 24th of June at 17:30.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Can't help but...

At the POP airport and most other international airports I have been to, any banking machines would be found after you go through customs. Why don't you carry a bare minimum amount of $$$ until you get through customs and then use the bank machine on the other side.

Samana1 said:
Is there someone who can help me to find a cash machine at the Airport of Santo Domingo, Las Americas, the reason is that i wanna find the machine before arrival at the customs, I will arrive the 24th of June at 17:30.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
NO at SDQ

There are three or four all side by side ( and dozens of people using them) near the restaurants and phones after you exit the customs/car rental area though - only BR cambios inside before that.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Thanks

Thanks all

I am cheaper if i can get my money from my bank account, my bank (Postbank [ING BANK] Netherlands) doesnt charge international transactions, so i dont pay any change costs etc.

I know that after customs are ATH cajeros but i want before costums because i dont like to get a big amount near my family.

Are downside (arrivals) also CAJEROS or Upstairs on Departures, i know that their was before BANINTER but since BanInter doesnt existn are they moved to other parts or are now provided by other banks.

Thanks all!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
They are where they are

Arrivals, near the restaurants , and the phones. You will have to make do.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
I was just there in March, there is an ATM machine near the luggage carousels. It is all the way to the right of where they scan your luggage for departure, before the doors for car rentals.

Otherwise, like others said, when you go outside near the restaurants.