Weather

ekmaxim

May 17, 2004
wondering what the weather is like
weather.com sucks guys.
i mean weather.com just saying its raining,
i know dr it rains on and of
but i am just worried about the beach weather and it not rainin all day..

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
emendoza said:
I'm not there so I can't tell you, but I like this website the best: http://weather.yahoo.com/regional/DRXX.html

I wonder if you would like it if you were here. I know I shouldn't judge on the basis of just one experience, but looking at this current 5-day forecast, including the thunderstorm forecast for this nice sunny day, I don't think I'll be checking this weather source again.

ekmaxim

May 17, 2004
yes its very intersting how it said the sun was shining then said raining weird, but anyway all the sources are all weird dont beleive them any of them!

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I have been in the DR before enjoying glorious sunshine every day for 2 weeks and all the time my family were checking the weather reports on the teletext in England, and all it said was rain (i didnt see any).

I am back in the DR in 2 weeks and i am not looking at another forecast before i depart. It will do what its going to do, the weather will not matter as long as i have a Presidente in my hand and England beat France!

:)

emendoza

Mar 16, 2004
Ken said:
I wonder if you would like it if you were here. I know I shouldn't judge on the basis of just one experience, but looking at this current 5-day forecast, including the thunderstorm forecast for this nice sunny day, I don't think I'll be checking this weather source again.

I know I'll like it when I'm there--rain or not. Tropical thunderstorms are better than midwest thunderstorms. I was simply providing the only link I've found that gives a little more info since the guy didn't like his link. I don't look at the forecast much anyway. I've got my tix & there's nothing I can do if it rains, so I'm not complaining.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
badpiece33 said:
The weather is better than where you are and the beers are colder and the women hotter so stop B*&hin
Badpiece

Who was this comment to and what was it in response to?