renting apartment in sosua

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Hello all... 2 friends and I are looking into renting an apt in sosua as we want to live and work there for a couple of months or years... where can I find infos on that as I checked on the net and all that comes out apt/condos in a hotel but thats not what we are looking for! Pls help....many thx

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sosua Apartments

carolina_22 said:
Hello all... 2 friends and I are looking into renting an apt in sosua as we want to live and work there for a couple of months or years... where can I find infos on that as I checked on the net and all that comes out apt/condos in a hotel but thats not what we are looking for! Pls help....many thx
You are welcome to get in touch with me when you arrive. You can generally find a decent place that suits your need in 1 or 2 days.
Marco.

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Escott said:
Call me when you get there and I will be happy to take you around and show you places. I will be there after the 17th of June.

Scott
223-1178 en la Republica Dominicana

Thanks Scott...I will only be there around september so I will get in touch with you asap.....thx

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Rocky said:
You are welcome to get in touch with me when you arrive. You can generally find a decent place that suits your need in 1 or 2 days.
Marco.

Thx...thats good to know...do you have an email ?? I guess it's better to find an apt right on the spot instead of finding one prior to departure?? How come it's so fast to find one? Do you have an approxemate rate per month? We will be 3 or 4 girls... thx