Eddy's in Sosua

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was wondering if Eddy's was showing the hockey game last night.

Congratulations to Tampa Bay for winning the Stanely Cup. Great game for both sides.
They showed each member of that team and 14 are Canadians two Americans and some were from overseas.

I'll be pissed of is anyone deletes this thread. If a thread can be started about Euro 2004 then once in a while some of us can say things about our favorite sport too. Be fair.

Next year Toronto right? :bandit:

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
While I'm not a fan of hockey...

I believe that the Stanley Cup should ONLY be disputed by Canadian teams. Should 'Mericans own everything?

Baseball: a thinking-man sport, 95% of which is 50% mental, or is it 50% is 95% mental? Either way, it sounds cool, and it confuses the wives.

Go Cinci Reds!! Go BoSox!!

Sean Casey and Nomar are gods.

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Atually Anna, we never want Toronto to win because then hell will freeze over. Tampa has 19 Canadian players and Calgary 14. No Dominicans on either team. My wife has become a real Canuck fan since moving to Canada and doesn't understand why she use to enjoy that slow boring wuss game called soccer. Just kidding actually we are both big soccer fans with 2 boys that play at rep level.

jwampler

Feb 5, 2004
What a Night it was

I was at the Stanley Cup Final game last night and what a night it was.

The Lightning came back after losing game 5. Wow, the Times Forum
was deafening. The party afterwards was unbelievable. Like it or not
Tampa is a hockey town now. I got a chance to speak with some
of the Calgary fans who flew in on a charter. They stated we definitely earned the Cup. Both teams played to the max. It was great!!!

So as we say here in Tampa, Stanley gets a tan this year.

Jack