Car hire in DR

El diablo

Jun 9, 2004
Hi, can anyone reccomend a decent car hire company in the DR? Going to be out there in June and would really love to see a lot more of the island than I have on previous visits. Any names, numbers, e-mail address's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
El diablo said:
Hi, can anyone reccomend a decent car hire company in the DR? Going to be out there in June and would really love to see a lot more of the island than I have on previous visits. Any names, numbers, e-mail address's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

NATIONAL

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
El diablo said:

Thanks in advance.

universal car rental

www.universalcarrental.com

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
Hire A Taxi

You know, for the money you will spend on a car rental and the hassles, risks, etc. that come with it, you can get chauffered around in a small van
and really enjoy your travelling around with a local.

wunderone

May 12, 2004
Car rent in DR

El diablo said:

Thanks in advance.

Call Edison - 809-646-4674 - Tell him the red-headed gringa in Santo Domingo recommended him to you.