Walking distance?

kymbillie

Jan 30, 2004
Hi all, This is will be my third time to the DR previously staying at casa Marina reef in Sosua, Im now trying a new destination of Cabarete. My friends and I chose the hotel Bacelo Punta Goleta... How far is this hotel from Cabarete. Is it within walking distance? If not would I be able to get taxis within the small ours of the morning (as we are all between 18-22 we are ones for our nightlife - though dont like to be in the centre of town) could you recommend any bars/clubs in Cabarete. Also you know them SUPER TIGHT JEANS the girls all have in the DR where can you get them? Cheers. Kim x x

gjsuk

Apr 7, 2003
20 mins walking distance either along the beach or the road, not to be recommended at night.
Taxis/conchos available at all hours right outside Onno's
have fun

kymbillie

Jan 30, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Do you have the body for those jeans? I could hook you up with some stores if you do!! ;)
Badpiece

ha ha yeah I do (with out being big headed) i dont have the dominican butt like most Europeans but I have a UK size 10 dress size Im not sure what that is in USA sizes but its quite small. Id be greatful if you could sort me out with some stores. Cheers! Kim x x x

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Can't help you out with the jeans, but I would be VERY cautious about walking back to Punta Goleta from the main drag of Cabarete at night. Either beach or street side would be a fair walk when you have had a few. No problem in the day time, but at night........spring for the few bucks to see yourselves safely home, and most of all, HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Rose

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
kymbillie said:
Hi all, This is will be my third time to the DR previously staying at casa Marina reef in Sosua, Im now trying a new destination of Cabarete. My friends and I chose the hotel Bacelo Punta Goleta... How far is this hotel from Cabarete. Is it within walking distance? If not would I be able to get taxis within the small ours of the morning (as we are all between 18-22 we are ones for our nightlife - though dont like to be in the centre of town) could you recommend any bars/clubs in Cabarete. Also you know them SUPER TIGHT JEANS the girls all have in the DR where can you get them? Cheers. Kim x x
You are closer to Kite beach than the main beach in Cabarete. I am not a walker so would NEVER walk that let alone at night when it can be like you are in a video game with things being thrown at you constantly.

Ask some of the gals where they get their jeans and I am sure they will tell you. I do find it amazing even the gals with a few extra pounds look good in these jeans. Man these Dominican women know how to flaunt what they have going for them.

Have a great time! If you enjoy Jazz or you want a place to warm up before you hit the beach later on check out the Village Club which is right across the street from the Micro Golf in Cabarete. The owners are Debra and Roberto.

Regards,
Scott

kymbillie

Jan 30, 2004
Do you know how much the taxis are back from the beach. I believe my hotel offers a shuttle bus untill 9pm. Thanks so far you've all been really helpful. Kim x x x