Official Copy of Birth Certificate

scoundrel

Jun 22, 2004
I need a legal or certified copy of my birth certficate. Can this be ordered online like vitalchek.com does for US citizens?
Thanks
SD

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I doubt it in the DR

It is generally done on a face to face basis with your local "Registro de Estado Civil" in the area where you were born.

If this was a spam, I do appreciate it since if that site can get me one, it will be great. I wonder how up to date the WVa Dept of Vital Statistics is??

HB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Hillbilly said:
I wonder how up to date the WVa Dept of Vital Statistics is??

HB

To find out how up to date the WVa Dept. of Vital Statistics is, may I suggest you start by phoning your cousin, the one married to your sister. Have him put the coon dog in the back of his rusted out pick up, pack 3 jugs of moonshine, and drive over to Wheeling. The Dept of VS is located just to the left of the building where all of the parted out cars are up on cinder blocks. You know the one with the tin roof, and broken screen door.

About three weeks ago their only computer, a Commodore 64, was down for service. I did have a guy run a search for me to make sure that none of my ancestors ever lived in the state. He said, ?Nope, I ani?t sure, I think they all moved to Kentucky years ago?. I just bought me one of those new WVa lottery tickets and left the state.

West (by God) Virginia, wild and wonderful.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Birth Certificate

Hillbilly said:
It is generally done on a face to face basis with your local "Registro de Estado Civil" in the area where you were born.

If this was a spam, I do appreciate it since if that site can get me one, it will be great. I wonder how up to date the WVa Dept of Vital Statistics is??

HB

WOW! You don't have a birth certificate? How do you know your parents were married? No wonder you had to stay in one place for 40 years.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Which just emphasizes my recently formed opinion of you.

You are an a$$hole of the largest kind, done by your cellmates, if you get my drift. Do not, I repeat, do not phuck with me.

HB

scoundrel

Jun 22, 2004
Hillbilly,
Thank you for the only valuable responce to date. This is a legitimate question and not spam. Sorry Stephen I am not that clever. I just used vitalcheck.com since they were first on Google search. I meant to mispell but did not.

Sorry for starting a slamfest. WVa is beautiful!
Thanks
SD

Hillbilly said:

HB

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
cell mates

Hillbilly said:
You are an a$$hole of the largest kind, done by your cellmates, if you get my drift. Do not, I repeat, do not phuck with me.

HB

I do not have any idea what you are talking about. "cell mates" come have a look - if you can get a passport - you need a birth certificate for that - I live on a beautiful ocean front estate just outsde the city worth ??? well why I want to tell you. Incidentall, If you read my clown thingy PH under Euro English was replaced with an F.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
typos

Wales said:
I do not have any idea what you are talking about. "cell mates" come have a look - if you can get a passport - you need a birth certificate for that - I live on a beautiful ocean front estate just outsde the city worth ??? well why I want to tell you. Incidentall, If you read my clown thingy PH under Euro English was replaced with an F.

I meant to say " why would I want to tell you" Also incidenall should have had a Y on the end but then 40 years without a birth certificate/passport/ etc. etc. probably would not notice.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Birth Certificate

scoundrel said:
Hillbilly,
Thank you for the only valuable responce to date. This is a legitimate question and not spam. Sorry Stephen I am not that clever. I just used vitalcheck.com since they were first on Google search. I meant to mispell but did not.

Sorry for starting a slamfest. WVa is beautiful!
Thanks
SD

Typos and spelling mistakes are different. Responce has an s in it even with the new EuroEnglish.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Wales said:
Typos and spelling mistakes are different. Responce has an s in it even with the new EuroEnglish.

Hey Rob - what do you think about giving Wales a new title for his user profile? 'DR1 Troll'. Clearly thats his aim.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
spelling

adrianb said:
Hey Rob - what do you think about giving Wales a new title for his user profile? 'DR1 Troll'. Clearly thats his aim.
Thats should be That's ie that is. Are you sure you are not the Adrian that filledv a diesel truck at Watford Gap with a couple of hundred gallons of petro.

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
typos again

Wales said:
Thats should be That's ie that is. Are you sure you are not the Adrian that filledv a diesel truck at Watford Gap with a couple of hundred gallons of petro.
no v after filled and petro requires an L . OK before anyone asks.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Your highness, er, highAss!!

Wales said:
At Last!! You are going to sleep. You never did answer about the diesel truck and the petrol.
Are you for real or just a 14 year old trying to get some attention?. Why are you being nasty to people that are trying to help others?. Or better yet, to someone that tried to help you?. Be nasty to me if you want but these are real questions!