Exportation of steroidal drugs

JonX

Jul 1, 2004
I know here in the DR it is legal to buy and sell but, my question is, can I get in trouble for providing people in the US with this stuff or will it just be at risk of getting confiscated?
I am not planning on major shipments just small ones.

Thank You.

JonX

Jul 1, 2004
JonX said:
I know here in the DR it is legal to buy and sell but, my question is, can I get in trouble for providing people in the US with this stuff or will it just be at risk of getting confiscated?

Thank You.

Also, there are 2 types of steroids, veterinarian and human. Is there a difference in the ones I send? Lets say I send veterinarian steroids and put FOR VETERINARIAN USE ONLY! Is this ok?

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Not only could your shipment be confiscated,

you could face criminal charges for the illegal distribution of controlled drugs across international borders. These are dangerous substances, and their use for athletic performance-enhancement is banned in all of organized sports at all levels in the U.S. The medically-sanctioned uses for them are rather limited and if this was the case then you could get them in the U.S. by prescription from a licensed physician. My recommendation: don't do it unless you really wish to put yourself and others at unnecessary legal and medical risk.
- Tordok

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Different Destination

JonX said:
Also, there are 2 types of steroids, veterinarian and human. Is there a difference in the ones I send? Lets say I send veterinarian steroids and put FOR VETERINARIAN USE ONLY! Is this ok?

When you are convicted you go to a prison farm not a normal prison.

This topic is about as DR related as a flying pig, so why don't you just smuggle or whatever you plan to do and quit asking for advice from people who have no interest in you asking the same question 10 different ways. Buy cow pills, don't buy cow pills, do your own thing, OK?

Did you ever stop to think you can't just write for veterinarian use only on a package and change its intent from illegal to legal?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Good idea..

JonX said:
You must have confused DR1 with another website.
Why don't you try www.drugsmugglers.com
JonX said:
Then they'll probably put you in a small jail.