Princess-Hotels Theme Song

Nachi

Jul 3, 2004
Hey,
I was just wondering if any of you know where I can get the theme song to the princess hotels. Is it offered on any sites ?
Thx! :)

CurlyTop

Jul 7, 2004
Nachi said:
Hey,
I was just wondering if any of you know where I can get the theme song to the princess hotels. Is it offered on any sites ?
We call that song "the call of the wild". As soon as the first few notes are heard, the animacion team comes out of the wood work to perform. Don't tell me, your "Punta Cana Princess Boy" wowed you with his moves and you couldn't take your eyes off him through the whole routine. Did you learn it yourself? BTW - you never did give his name. I may know him.
Back to your question. The name of the song is "Mueve, Mueve" and it is by Federico Ortiz. Where you can go from there - I don't know. I bought the CD from the hotel gift shop when I was there. The CD is called Merengazo 2004 - Lo Mas Alto del Merengue. It contains all of the songs you heard through the hotels Muzak during your stay. I hope this helps.
CT

CurlyTop

Jul 7, 2004
CurlyTop said:
We call that song "the call of the wild". As soon as the first few notes are heard, the animacion team comes out of the wood work to perform. Don't tell me, your "Punta Cana Princess Boy" wowed you with his moves and you couldn't take your eyes off him through the whole routine. Did you learn it yourself? BTW - you never did give his name. I may know him.
Back to your question. The name of the song is "Mueve, Mueve" and it is by Federico Ortiz. Where you can go from there - I don't know. I bought the CD from the hotel gift shop when I was there. The CD is called Merengazo 2004 - Lo Mas Alto del Merengue. It contains all of the songs you heard through the hotels Muzak during your stay. I hope this helps.
CT

ooops Nachi SORRY, I just realized that I got you mixed up with Stephanie looking for her boy. It is so hard to keep them all straight...my apologies.

Nachi

Jul 3, 2004
Thank You!!

I think that will help, I will try and look for it. I miss dr!!!
Thanks again :)

Nachi

Jul 3, 2004
One more question

Curly top, Do you also know that song they played every day, it had a very fast beat and a male sings it?
That's all the info I know on it, no idea what any of the words are.
Maybe you know which one it is.
Also, Alberto sang it sometimes as well for nightly entertainment?
Thx again!

CurlyTop

Jul 7, 2004
Nachi said:
Curly top, Do you also know that song they played every day, it had a very fast beat and a male sings it?
That's all the info I know on it, no idea what any of the words are.
Maybe you know which one it is.
Also, Alberto sang it sometimes as well for nightly entertainment?
Thx again!
Nachi-hard to say, I probably do know the other song but can't say for sure. I think the whole staff at the hotel has changed over since I stayed there at the end of March, so I don't know who Alberto is. I love the DR - nice and relaxing during the day and so much fun at night. I have already booked to go back only in November (sniff sniff), probably not at the same hotel though - I'd like to try another. I stayed at the Barcelo Complex a few years ago and loved that too. Now I'm looking at maybe giving SuperClub's Breezes a try next time. How about you - do you have any plans to go back?

Nachi

Jul 3, 2004
Hi!

Oh yeah, definetely I plan on going back. I was there June 4- 18 and loved it. I plan on going back sometime around christmas, if not, then I will be going next May/June. I fell in love with the place. I liked the hotel alot but I would like to see a different one. I thought Punta Cana was very beautiful. I have been to other places which were really nice but the Dominican stands out the most for me :)

CurlyTop

Jul 7, 2004
You were there 2 weeks - lucky you!
I have been to 10 other Caribbean destinations (some great - some not so great), plus a few cruises, but the DR is by far the best.
I meant to mention to you, if you are having trouble finding the song Mueve, Mueve, I could burn my CD and send it you somehow. PM me if you are interested.
CT

bella

Aug 7, 2005
Mueve mueve

CurlyTop said:
You were there 2 weeks - lucky you!
I have been to 10 other Caribbean destinations (some great - some not so great), plus a few cruises, but the DR is by far the best.
I meant to mention to you, if you are having trouble finding the song Mueve, Mueve, I could burn my CD and send it you somehow. PM me if you are interested.
CT

Hi Curly Top,

I've been recently to the Princess Caribe Club, for 3 weeks.....we had a WONDERFUL time overthere. We returned just a few days ago. No I'm making a dvd of my film and I need MUEVE MUEVE, the theme song..... I thought it could be easily downloaded from the internet but no way! I know the singer is Federico Ortiz, and that didn't help me either! If I knew that before that there was no possibility to download, I would have bought the cd in the hotel aswell! My question to you is, can you please send this song to me? Via msn or burn it for me? I certainly pay for the costs, in advance! I MUST have it, hihi ;)

please let me know if you can do something for me.....
thank you in advance (for the trouble)
Bella ;) (Holland)

wal88

Jun 14, 2005
theme song at caribe club princess

Nachi said:
Hey,
I am looking for this cd, wondering if you had any luck