Media Gallery Updated July22/04

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What picture of AZB and the girls? What river? I didn't see that foto there.
Maybe they took a foto of me with some girls in badpieces' party in bonao finca in that tiny river. I hope they won't post it with my fat belly and a hairy back. No matter what side of mine you put on, it would be a joke of the week. Please don't post that foto with those girls, it would be a perfect example of the "beauty and the beast".

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Please!!!

Do all us a great favor and post it. I have not seen a pre-historic man in a long time. We need a good laugh and maybe when some of us are feeling down, we can go see it and I am sure that it would make us feel much better, hehe.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Hlywud said:
New pics are up only 1 was not load, it was too too dark to see anything, AZB in River with some guys

AZB in river with "Some Guys"!!! Whats up with that????????? :D
John

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
AZB said:
What picture of AZB and the girls? What river? I didn't see that foto there.
Maybe they took a foto of me with some girls in badpieces' party in bonao finca in that tiny river. I hope they won't post it with my fat belly and a hairy back. No matter what side of mine you put on, it would be a joke of the week. Please don't post that foto with those girls, it would be a perfect example of the "beauty and the beast".

Wow, it's odd to hear the King himself whine like a little girl...I don't know, AZB, after all your cocky posts, you have a lot to live up to!! Can't wait to see the pic!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok hollywud, i have some fotos from that party too. Scott with bad piece and scott kissing my 15 minute wife.