Back from Occidental Allegro Punta Cana

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Just got back from Occidental Allegro and I would definately recommend it to anyone! The food was terrific, the service great and the beach is beautiful with lots of shade. The pools is quite big and the water was very warm as was the ocean.

I will definately go back!!

Wannago

May 27, 2004
KateP said:
Just got back from Occidental Allegro and I would definately recommend it to anyone! The food was terrific, the service great and the beach is beautiful with lots of shade. The pools is quite big and the water was very warm as was the ocean.

Glad you enjoyed your vacation Kate. I too, stayed at Allegro a few months ago and really enjoyed myself. The food was good, staff very friendly and the rooms nice. I loved the beach! Being from Wisconsin, I was ready for Sun, water and warmth. Got all that and alot more. I would definitely recommend this A.I. also. I know many on here don't think AI is the way to go, but for some it works really well, and yet we can venture out into the real world if we want. That is my hope on my next visits, to get out and see more non tourist areas... and Oche is gonna help me.. right Oche?? :D

Glad again that you had a good time and hope you plan on going again.

Last edited:

Wannago

May 27, 2004
Outages?

KateP said:

Did you have any trouble with power outages during your stay? My sister went down the end of June and they were without power a couple times during their week stay.

Last edited:

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Wannago said:
Did you have any trouble with power outages during your stay? My sister went down the end of June and they were without power a couple times during their week stay.

Electricity went out once just in our building for about 30 minutes. They got right on it and the reception was very helpful so it wasn't really a problem.