I had a great time in Puerto Plata last month!

midas

Aug 17, 2004
Hi all,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to share my great experience. Being on a tight budget and not wanting to stay in the all-inclusive resort bubble, I decided to go through Dannys Tours. He's a retired American man living in Puerto Plata for about 15 years. He knows a ton of the locals down there and found my friends and I everything we were seeking and more!

I spent maybe $800-$900 for two weeks there, including airfare. Amazing. He found us a wonderfully quiet country villa overlooking the ocean--which was incredibly inexpensive, showed us places to eat delicious local meals for very little, introduced us to locals who acted as guides and took us fishing, snorkeling, hiking. We were off in the campos where no tourists ever go.

Truly a fantastic experience. His name is Don Miller and he just built a website called puertoplatatours.com.

If you're looking for a local connection down there, he's the guy. He really cared and went out of his way to make sure we were happy.

I can't wait to go back!

Thanks

midas

Aug 17, 2004
wrong, nice try

Nope, my name is not Bacolo(whatever the hell that is). Like I said, I'm new to the site and just telling of my good time, and yes, promoting someone who gave me a great vacation.

You sound like someone who spends too much time on the internet.

I'm legit. If you don't believe it, well, what could I say?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Michael(midas)