Merengue CD

amartinez

Aug 5, 2004
I am looking for the best and most updated Merengue songs playing in Dominican Republic right now. I want to purchase them here. What songs are hot right now and who is the artist that sings them?

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Hello,

I would love to help you select good contemporary merengue but you have to be more specific. Within the genre itself there is much variety. Or you could check out www.sabordominicano.com. See the "hit parade list".

-Thanks

Lesley D

amartinez said:
I am looking for the best and most updated Merengue songs playing in Dominican Republic right now. I want to purchase them here. What songs are hot right now and who is the artist that sings them?

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
amartinez said:

All new stuff from El Jeffrey, Rubby Perez, Joseph Fonseca and Krisspy is hot at the moment. If you buy compilations in the street, listen to them as sometimes quality is bad, some of the songs mentionned are not on it, or sometimes the song does not play till the end.
Bartolomeo