Canadian Newspaper: Al Qaida Says It Downed AA 587

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Check the sources

The National Post is Canada's most conservative newspaper. Debka is a Jewish publication (I am Jewish, so please no allegations of anti-Semitism). If I were George Bush and wanted to keep the fear level high before the election, I would make sure my Canadian allies leaked this kind of information.
That being said, I wouldn't fly AA before the next election. Especially to the DR.

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
It is very important to Bush and his thugs to be able to claim that the last terror attack on the home land was 9/11 so they?re keeping a tight lid on what actually happened on that flight. And another thing, just because the pres is such a dumb a$$ doesn?t mean that intelligent people everywhere have to start saying nucular instead of using the correct pronunciation nuclear.

David Dempsey

Jul 3, 2004
Canadian govt no ally of Bush

I don't think the Canadian government is in any mood to do any favors for George W Bush, who they HATE. Al Qaeda claims responsibility for everything, including the US blackout of last summer. That doesn't mean they actually did it.

The AA Dominican flight took place pretty shortly after 9/11. At that point Bush did not need to cover anything up. If it happened THIS year, on the other hand... but it hasn't yet.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The problem with all of this is that it drags it up yet again for the Dominican families who lost loved ones. I had actually read the link I posted above several days before posting it here, & only did so after another poster alluded to it.
As to the "truth"? Well who knows, & what is truth anyway in an election year. Anyone else expecting a big "foiled attempt" around October?

jcrue20

May 3, 2004
i really dont know why the US government issued visa to those foreigners. if you take into consideration, the terrorism acts happened in the US territory. i guess they should be strict on giving student visas to arab/muslim students.

anyway, those terrorist are either legal resident or US educated. they better give visas to chinese. chinese are competitive.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
Damn

Its all a bunch of bulls***. Im from the community in which the plane crashed. It missed my school by 20 blocks. It really devistated the Rockaway community. It had nothing to do with terrorism and it should be put to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.