NYC September 10th Party

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I gave it some thought and figured we should carry on the conversation in another thread. I didn't want to anger Robert any more than I already have since I didn't know whether it was ok to post there without getting into it with you know who and to just answer so I figure a new thread it the easy way out.

So here we go folks... problem solved I think.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Man I gotta hand it to you. You sure know how to get your shots in.;)

Now make it mean something by posting , where and what time

One new poster seems to think it's in the DR

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
WHat do you think about..

Escott said:
I gave it some thought and figured we should carry on the conversation in another thread. I didn't want to anger Robert any more than I already have since I didn't know whether it was ok to post there without getting into it with you know who and to just answer so I figure a new thread it the easy way out.

So here we go folks... problem solved I think.

having a NYC reunion party?? We could have it at DRK or that place in Queens that you like.We might consider a Sat. nite, but thats 9-11 and some people might be uncomfortable with that date. Maybe we should ask Larry to be host? Lets endeavor to keep the number of posts down so as to avoid the wrath of AXB. AND..lets invite some ladies whose ankles we can rub. BTW--do you know anyone that can get us into some kinky kind of club??I mean reakky kinky, after the get- together--like a lesbian club, or sado-masho, whips and chains and such?? Oh, and one more thing, lets keep the guest list to only those people that are "friends" on this board, you know those people that are always causing trouble to other board members.
I think we have a good idea here, lets keep the ball rolling.
Yours in humor,

JOHN

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Anna Coniglio said:

Larry covered the where and when question long ago in the other thread.

Where: DRK restaurant, 114 Dyckman St., Manhattan, NYC
212-304-1717 http://drkny.com
When: 7:30 PM, Friday Sept. 10

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:

I swear I wasn't taking any shots. I just wanted the thread to continue and be able to post.

Scott

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Well, I didn't think I did much in the other thread other than try to organize the get together and I get threatened with the "Sin Bin" and told I cannot post in my thread anymore. I didn't think I approached Rob's line in the sand these days but I guess I still do. Anyway, on a more positive note...see everyone Friday night :)

Larry

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
johne said:
having a NYC reunion party?? We could have it at DRK or that place in Queens that you like.We might consider a Sat. nite, but thats 9-11 and some people might be uncomfortable with that date. Maybe we should ask Larry to be host? Lets endeavor to keep the number of posts down so as to avoid the wrath of AXB. AND..lets invite some ladies whose ankles we can rub. BTW--do you know anyone that can get us into some kinky kind of club??I mean reakky kinky, after the get- together--like a lesbian club, or sado-masho, whips and chains and such?? Oh, and one more thing, lets keep the guest list to only those people that are "friends" on this board, you know those people that are always causing trouble to other board members.
I think we have a good idea here, lets keep the ball rolling.
Yours in humor,

JOHN

Geez, johne, you've done in one message what previously took 11 pages, or was that 17? How soon we forget.

A moment of silence for the old thread, please.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Larry said:
Well, I didn't think I did much in the other thread other than try to organize the get together and I get threatened with the "Sin Bin" and told I cannot post in my thread anymore. I didn't think I approached Rob's line in the sand these days but I guess I still do. Anyway, on a more positive note...see everyone Friday night :)

Larry

Hey Larry, now that you're organizing stuff, will you sneak in some cool pics of the lesbian club? Thanks dude, you're a swell pal.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
dawnwil said:
Hey Larry, now that you're organizing stuff, will you sneak in some cool pics of the lesbian club? Thanks dude, you're a swell pal.

That might be a little risky now. I am on the verge of my second trip to the "Sin Bin". I have to lay low.
Larry

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Larry said:
That might be a little risky now. I am on the verge of my second trip to the "Sin Bin". I have to lay low.
Larry

Don't worry, we are now on a points system :)

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Hey

Hey

whats going on here are you guys trying to get out of rubbing my back, leg, foot errrr oops sorry i meant my ankle.

you just started a new and might i add more efficient thread about a certian friday at a certain club with a certain group of people.

Must get to the bottom of this PRONTO

LOL LOL LOL LOL :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

Last edited:

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Keith R said:
Larry covered the where and when question long ago in the other thread.

Where: DRK restaurant, 114 Dyckman St., Manhattan, NYC
212-304-1717 http://drkny.com
When: 7:30 PM, Friday Sept. 10

I'm back at college so I finally got online. The 10th workst better for me becasue I was planning on going to a concert in my hometown with some celeb preformances, so what I was planning on doing was dropping by DRK then going back home but now I can spend some time with all of you (if I didn't piss everyone off too much last time-lol) and then on the 11th I can still go to the concert.

I love concerts-I keep meeting celeb's they are so nice! I have some more crazy stories but I think this time I should keep them to myself and not embarrass myself...or something...

anyways, I got to go I just got a call from someone...

and I have work later...

Oh yeah I'll be in class all morning, then at work, after work i'll go straight to DRK but I'll be getting there around 11ish...

Friday...11ish...dr-k...okay...

Chopa, C U Later

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Chopical said:
I'm back at college so I finally got online. The 10th workst better for me becasue I was planning on going to a concert in my hometown with some celeb preformances, so what I was planning on doing was dropping by DRK then going back home but now I can spend some time with all of you (if I didn't piss everyone off too much last time-lol) and then on the 11th I can still go to the concert.

I love concerts-I keep meeting celeb's they are so nice! I have some more crazy stories but I think this time I should keep them to myself and not embarrass myself...or something...

and I have work later...

Oh yeah I'll be in class all morning, then at work, after work i'll go straight to DRK but I'll be getting there around 11ish...

Chopa, C U Later

Oh, cant wait to see you Chopi! You always stay the same, so pure...

Toda Tu.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Chopical said:

and I have work later...

Chopa, C U Later

Chopical,

Please bring you watch to the party. :laugh:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Ok But...

Chopa, C U Later[/QUOTE]

Chopa--By that time we will have already left for the lesbian club!

JOHN

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
11ish?

I'll be at DRK about 7:30 but remember that promote for that lesbian club so, I have to leave about 9:30.
see ya at DRK.
P1

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
p1atan0 said:
I'll be at DRK about 7:30 but remember that promote for that lesbian club so, I have to leave about 9:30.
see ya at DRK.
P1

Dont worry Platano. Escott and myself will be there at 7:30. I think most will be there then. As soon as there is a group of us, we can order dinner. See ya tomorrow.

Larry

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
johne said:

Chopa, C U Later

Chopa--By that time we will have already left for the lesbian club!

JOHN[/QUOTE]

Then I'd say "It'll make more sence for me too meet you there" but that may corrupt me...much like my secret double life in the city does...