Who will be the first to a DR1 warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I don't approve of the new warning points system but we might as well have some fun with this. I'm betting on Larry,Escott,AZB,Chuckinindy or myself to be the first to be recieving warning points and I bellieve Larry or AZB will be the first to be suspended for reaching the points limit. Let me know whio you think will be the first victim?
Badpiece

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
If you known me for the couple of weeks you know i gotta be the first to be warned. feels good to be part of history.

puropapi3

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 1, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Hey guys I don't approve of the new warning points system but we might as well have some fun with this. I'm betting on Larry,Escott,AZB,Chuckinindy or myself to be the first to be recieving warning points and I bellieve Larry or AZB will be the first to be suspended for reaching the points limit. Let me know whio you think will be the first victim?
Badpiece

The way its going, its gonna be me. You GOTTA see what they are tagging me for.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
badpiece33 said:
Badpiece

Maybe we can have some side bets?

It amazes me how seriously some people take all of this :)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sorry

badpiece33 said:
Badpiece
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am on my best behavior now.
Charlie

I think it will be someone like Lambada or deelt.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
chuckuindy said:
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I am on my best behavior now.
Charlie

I think it will be someone like Lambada or deelt.

Disappointing is right. All of it, chat room stuff, sock puppets, pettiness & the other points that HB & Chiri made elsewhere. Disappointing but probably not surprising.
Sorry to let you down over not getting deux points ahead of others. If you care to let me know when the general maturity level has increased, I may look in more frequently.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Why does my name constantly surface like this? When was the last time I argued with anyone other than one person who seems to be constantly in the middle of controversy anyway..........and it's been a long time since I have done that.

Pat, I am going to pee in your beer Friday night. ( Opps, do I get points for saying that?)

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.