True Dominican Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I love curly hair like that - hopefully my girlfriend will let her hair keep growing like Elizabeth's.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
All I can say is.............
YUCK!!!!!

Brillo pad Hair. Fake nose. Skin and bones. Nice skin tone though. But of course being a model puts her in the same class as a Prostitute in my book.

Rosemary

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 13, 2004
Sorry Yan Yan !

She is nice, BUT, when it comes to true beauty, I think that title belongs to " quaqualita " on DRSol ! Check out her picture on their Gallery !
I'm sure everyone would agree !

3D-MENTAL

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 13, 2004
Wrong Link

yankpapi said:
Here is my boo:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Elizabeth.jpg

What do ya'll think about that? That is pure Domincan beauty. I love them morenitas.

Just copy and paste it in the web seach thing.

THAT IS AN INTERNAL LINK, WHICH MEANS NO ONE ALSE CAN SEE IT
:eek:

yankpapi

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 14, 2004
Pib said:
Did you mean beau? :confused:

Yea, i did. In the "hood" or with young people, "Boo" means your girl(or guy if you're a girl) your love, and yes, your beau.

P.S. Did you see the pic?

If so, what do you think?

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
nobody can see the pic of your beauty except maybe you. The link you posted doesn't work.

yankpapi

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 14, 2004
Try this time

JDub said:
nobody can see the pic of your beauty except maybe you. The link you posted doesn't work.

See if this works. If not, tell me how i can do it. If you see it, lemme know what you think.

Leiny.jpg

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
yankpapi said:
See if this works. If not, tell me how i can do it. If you see it, lemme know what you think.

Leiny.jpg

Yankpapi: You need to post your pic in a site where everyone has access to it (i.e. www.worldisround.com) or you could post it to the media gallery in this site.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
locofoto said:
What's wrong with beeing a model?
My Apologies.
By putting Models in the same class as prostitutes is an insult to prostitutes. In my Business I employ models frequently. I can go on and on about how loathsome they are but I can sum it up best by just pointing out that these are people who base their lives on their looks.

Beauty is totally subjective but I was never one to fall for what "madison Avenue" told me what was beautiful. SOme of today's top models I find repulsive. Explain to me how any Straight man can find Gabrelle Reese or that Bunschen attractive?

DeQueTuPriva

Sep 1, 2004
Yan-Yan said:
http://www.hoy.com.do/(waiqwg45ktt1xnbczj3u4l55)/app/article.aspx?id=5381

Can you believe they wouldn't let a woman with these looks into those "high class" dominican night clubs?.... Too dark, curly hair... Not the typical "plastic" prototipe that the Domincan elite can't seem to get tired of.

I'm so happy; this is what domincan beauty is all about... Step aside Amelia Vega, here comes Elizabeth And?jar!

I don't like her nose, but I love her hair and skin tone.

There's room for all the Dominican beauties; no need for Amelia to step aside.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Tony C said:
My Apologies.
By putting Models in the same class as prostitutes is an insult to prostitutes. In my Business I employ models frequently. I can go on and on about how loathsome they are but I can sum it up best by just pointing out that these are people who base their lives on their looks.

Beauty is totally subjective but I was never one to fall for what "madison Avenue" told me what was beautiful. SOme of today's top models I find repulsive. Explain to me how any Straight man can find Gabrelle Reese or that Bunschen attractive?

We missed you Tony C :)

Status
Not open for further replies.