Any new Hotels under construction???

carcol

Mar 9, 2004
Hi, I am trying to investigate a new hotels in the country that are under construction right now and will be done by the begining of 2005.
This is a big hotel. What is the name of it?
thanks in advance.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
There are a bunch of hotels under construction in the Punta Cana area, but I don't know any names. About 5 I think, the Bahia Principe just got finished I think. The Cape Cana project looks promising with some hotels but focusing more on marina development, condos, and golf courses/real estate.

In the POP area, the Victoria/Gran Ventana group is just finishing the first luxury hotel in Playa Dorada, the 50 room.....forgot name. Sosua just had some properties finish last year.

Both areas (punta cana and puerto plata) have basically been sold out since January 04 and barring some domestic or international catastrophe, growth can only come in the form of new hotels.

While PC is leading the way in development, there is also lots of activity in the POP area but nothing firm yet. Next to playa dorada, in Luperon,many big developments planned.

Dec 9, 2002
In the POP area, the Victoria/Gran Ventana group is just finishing the first luxury hotel in Playa Dorada, the 50 room.....forgot name.
I believe it's called Casa Colonial, I understand it's a very upmarket non AI.