sc

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
envy! they're one of my favorites!!!!!

oh well i guess sting will have to do for me next month :p

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
One of my all time favorites as well ,at last! i have been waiting a long time for these...Perhaps Sting as well will feel inclined to drop us a visit someday in the near future??

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Oche said:
One of my all time favorites as well ,at last! i have been waiting a long time for these...Perhaps Sting as well will feel inclined to drop us a visit someday in the near future??

Lets just hope that he makes it there before retiring.

needtickets

Oct 29, 2004
RD$ 1,000 for regular tickets and RD$ 4,000 for VIP - but all sold out! Anyone got any tickets left or knows where to get some? I need two... What is the chance of obtaining tickets at a "reasonable price" on location?

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
People just won't stop listening to them in DR.....one of my friends going to school in Michigan always used to blast them, you could hear the music from outside the apartment complex. Their fanbase in DR is mainly composed of the jevito/jevita and the "I went to school in the 80s' " crowds.....

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Robert said:
I hear the concert is sold out :)

Pet Shop Boys concentra la atenci?n en el espect?culo este fin de semana.
El popular grupo de pop brit?nico arribar? al pa?s este viernes por el aeropuerto Internacional de las Am?ricas para su presentaci?n ma?ana en Altos de Chav?n.
Las boletas para este concierto son cada vez m?s escasas. S?lo quedan unos pocos de la secci?n VIP, inform? Ticket Express (563-1111). Las entradas en Chav?n se abrir?n a las 6:00 de la tarde. (Listin Diario)

Only a few VIP tickets are left
Ticket Express (563-1111