lotto

C

Carlos

can anyone tell me how to get the dominican lottery number that is drawn on wednesdays and sundays. is there a newspaper that prints this or a number to call?

L

Lic. Julio Urbaez

Hi Carlos

There is a newspaper called the "Listin Diario" you can get the winning numbers on Thurdays for Wednesday's drawing and Mondays for Sunday's drawing.

Good Luck....

S

scaramooch

Mr Urbaez, are this lotto drawings showen publicly like they do here on tv stations, or are these secret drawing,also have the Domincan media ever showen a poor individual win the big price who is not related to the usual people that wins all the time, now am not talking about the small prices , am talking about the BIG ONE. As I understand a few weeks ago there was a scandal, that had to do with the winning number giving out to individuals in NYC before the suppose drawing in order to break some of the Dominican bookies, also I been told that the big prices are won by a circle of people, and they are never publicies in the media as to who won.

L

Lic. Julio Urbaez

Let me make something clear there are two legal lotteries her in Dom. Rep.. One is "Loteria Nacional" and the other is "El Lotto". The "Loteria Nacional" is drawn on Wednesdays and Sundays. And "El Lotto" is drawn on Saturday nights. Both lotteries are shown on National TV. Now as we know there are ilegal banks where one can bet with these drawings. What I have been experiencing is that the government "Lotteria Nacional" hints some numbers to the public so that these "ilegal" banks as they are called down here close down. Now "El Lotto" has a new drawing also that is "Lotto Pale" which is played Mon.-Fri..