Satisfy your Dominican men craving...find one in your own town!

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
Satisfy your craving for Dominican men...find one in your own town!

I had a pretty interesting "relationship" with a Dominican I met while on vacation. Fortunately it didn't progress far enough to the point where my feelings, money, pride, vacation time etc. was jeopardized.

I was lucky enough to have caught the little cucaracha right here in my own back yard in Canada!! That's right! We had kept in touch for about half a year and suddenly he stopped calling. About a month later I ran into him on my way to work! What are the chances!

Right away he started calling me again and wanting to get together, but he was very hesitant to tell me where he was staying, why he stopped calling and why he was here. I can elaborate on everything much more but I just don't want to bore everyone with another one of these. I basically eventually got to the bottom of it. He was married, for a few years before I met him, to a Canandian girl that gone there on vacation as well.

Unfortunately she spoke no Spanish. I did so I had a lot more insight into the situation as his English was terrible. Of course I stopped seeing him immediately, despite his many attempts to keep seeing me.

What I really wanted to share is that a year later now, I have met another Dominican guy right here in Canada (I wasn't looking for anyone in particular, he just happen to be Dominican).
He's good looking, educated, he is a computer programmer and lives on his own. He has been here for 6 years. I just wanted to let the women that have been hurt by the sankie's know that if you have a thing for Dominican men, it's always safer to meet one in your own country, although I know the percentage of them is small, particularly here in Canada but they do have a community of their own.
I know with love there is always a risk of getting hurt, but I think when you travel to a beautiful place where you feel happy, and you meet a man that makes you feel good, you kind of feel like you leave a piece of yourself behind when it's time to go home. Those feelings make you vulnerable to disillusionment and before you know it you are just another statistic.

So resist temptation! Leave them where you found them. My current boyfriend had family here and never worked at a resort so he is a little bit different. If you still have cravings for Dominican love when you get back, open your eyes, you might just find one right where you live.

Last edited:

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Makes Me Wonder

:surprised Why is it that so many woman of different countries are so attrracted to dominican men.... Besides being excellent in bed most of them dont have much to offer, they usually have about 10 kids from 8 different women, which they wont admit. and if you are at a better position (economically) than they are, they feel its too much competition and find someone whos is inferior to them so they can step all over.

Now dont get me wrong I am not speaking for all of them, I am dominican myself and I am involved with a dominican man (one of the best ;))

My point is never get too focused on finding a guy just because of their race....there are alot of good guys out there of many ethnic backgrounds. Years will pass and then you will notice that you want to settle down then you get desperate and settle for anyone.

latinarubia

Mar 6, 2003
I agree with you Jozee, I don't even have any particular thing for Dominicans or any race for that matter. I am Hispanic and prefer someone of a similar background, that's my preference.

The truth is there are girls who are VERY particular about race, I know a few of them myself. It's unfortunate to approach love in that manner but some can't help it.

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
It's interesting to see how the first thing People say (or some people) is that dominicans have nothing to offer and like one of the replies said they have 10 kids by 8 diff womem. I think if you look i bad places you will find bad people (no matter where in the planet you are). Now i've read most of the stories here of women who have been taken advantage of or have had their heart broken. And coincedence none of them say i met a guy went i went to STO DGO that i was college gradute, or was going to school or that i friend introduced. NO, they all say i met a guy at the beach, for 2 or 3 weeks and he was great ( maybe in bed or something else ) and now i cant stop thinking about them. Well HELLO ... do you think that if you found him on a beach and you left him on a beach, when another woman comes around she will find YOUR GUY on the BEACH too. ? Or do you actually think he will be waiting for you maybe for a whole year ? When i go to my country and i go to the beach i am stunned to see how easily a SANKIE gets some action with a tourist and i think to myself, well if they are looking for FUN great, more power too them, but then i come here and read that most of the women fall for this guys and i cant believe it. And now you find a Dominican and you look into his past to see if he worked in a HOTEL before ( i see that you learned a lesson) but not every dominican in the ISLAND works for a hotel you know.
In any event, i wish you good look with your new guy and if you have any friends in Canada, tell them that all dominicans dont have 10 kids by 8 women and that they have nothing to offer otherwise the person who wrote that remark wouldnt being married to one. :bandit:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I am curious!!

Jozee74 said:
:surprised Why is it that so many woman of different countries are so attrracted to dominican men.... Besides being excellent in bed most of them dont have much to offer, they usually have about 10 kids from 8 different women, which they wont admit. and if you are at a better position (economically) than they are, they feel its too much competition and find someone whos is inferior to them so they can step all over.

Now dont get me wrong I am not speaking for all of them, I am dominican myself and I am involved with a dominican man (one of the best ;))
Girl, you are lucky that you found "one of the best". Schit, he is good in bed, he has alot to offer, does not 10 kids with 8 different women and he does not feel that it's too much competion if you are at a better position (economically). Darn, you are lucky. Of all the DR habitants, you got yourself "one of the best". I just hope that you look like Charlize Theron in order to keep such a "catch".

Btw, maybe some of the dominicans that you have met/dated before your "prize" had nothing to offer YOU. Go ahead and wonder why.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Not all

El Maestro 23 said:
It's interesting to see how the first thing People say (or some people) is that dominicans have nothing to offer and like one of the replies said they have 10 kids by 8 diff womem. I think if you look i bad places you will find bad people (no matter where in the planet you are). Now i've read most of the stories here of women who have been taken advantage of or have had their heart broken. And coincedence none of them say i met a guy went i went to STO DGO that i was college gradute, or was going to school or that i friend introduced. NO, they all say i met a guy at the beach, for 2 or 3 weeks and he was great ( maybe in bed or something else ) and now i cant stop thinking about them. Well HELLO ... do you think that if you found him on a beach and you left him on a beach, when another woman comes around she will find YOUR GUY on the BEACH too. ? Or do you actually think he will be waiting for you maybe for a whole year ? When i go to my country and i go to the beach i am stunned to see how easily a SANKIE gets some action with a tourist and i think to myself, well if they are looking for FUN great, more power too them, but then i come here and read that most of the women fall for this guys and i cant believe it. And now you find a Dominican and you look into his past to see if he worked in a HOTEL before ( i see that you learned a lesson) but not every dominican in the ISLAND works for a hotel you know.
In any event, i wish you good look with your new guy and if you have any friends in Canada, tell them that all dominicans dont have 10 kids by 8 women and that they have nothing to offer otherwise the person who wrote that remark wouldnt being married to one. :bandit:

I didnt say all of them, you need not to get offended, unless you took it personally. I will say it again I didnt say all dominicans.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Miguel

miguel said:
Girl, you are lucky that you found "one of the best". Schit, he is good in bed, he has alot to offer, does not 10 kids with 8 different women and he does not feel that it's too much competion if you are at a better position (economically). Darn, you are lucky. Of all the DR habitants, you got yourself "one of the best". I just hope that you look like Charlize Theron in order to keep such a "catch".

Btw, maybe some of the dominicans that you have met/dated before your "prize" had nothing to offer YOU. Go ahead and wonder why.

So you are telling me that if Charlize was uneducated, didnt know how to cook or take care of a home, and wanted to be economically supported by you because she couldnt hold a job you would stay with her???........dont be ignorant.

I dont wonder why, I know why. They had alot to offer, but nothing I really wanted .....maybe the next woman loved what they offered them.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No darling!

Jozee74 said:
So you are telling me that if Charlize was uneducated, didnt know how to cook or take care of a home, and wanted to be economically supported by you because she couldnt hold a job you would stay with her???........dont be ignorant.

I dont wonder why, I know why. They had alot to offer, but nothing I really wanted .....maybe the next woman loved what they offered them.
I am just saying that you are very ignorant to think that what you have is the greatest thing on earth but almost everybody else has nothing to offer.
The Charlize Theron comment was meant sarcasticly as in I HOPE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE HER because I would not want your "prize" to become one of those that have nothing to offer. At least if you looked like her would make ANY man stay!. Get it?.

Last edited:

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Understood

miguel said:
I am just saying that you are very ignorant to think that what you have is the greatest thing on earth but almost everybody else has nothing to offer.
The Charlize Theron comment was means sarcasticly as in I HOPE THAT YOU LOOK LIKE HER because I would not want your "prize" to become one of those that have nothing to offer. At least if you looked like her would make ANY man stay!. Get it?.

Everyone finds the right person in time, I am now almost 30 years old and to ME he is the best I have met. I am not saying that another person will think the same of him. They might even think hes an a$$.

I am going by the dominican men I have met here that are acquaintances or even family memebers. I can tell you that in Boston, Providence, and NYC the majority son mujeriegos and thats a fact.

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
Other Words

I am going by the dominican men I have met here that are acquaintances or even family memebers. I can tell you that in Boston, Providence, and NYC the majority son mujeriegos and thats a fact.[/QUOTE]

Well now you are going about it in another way, from they have nothing to offer and have 10 kids with 8 women you went to most of them are mujeriegos. But the thing is every culture has the same ways, a lot of men and women too are like that. Only because men persue women that publically maks them "mujeriegos", but women dont persue them but they are waiting to be persued or are you going to tell me that they are all naive or they were forced. When a "mujeriego" gets a woman is because she accepted, so it takes too to TANGO.

Btw you also forgot to say that most of those dominicans in DR that you say have 10 kids also support those kids (keyword most of them), they may not have alot or may not live in great house but those kids always have food on the table for the most part. So they are offering something at least to the kids, dont know about the women>That shows responsability, why they didnt stay with the women is another story. That's all.

By me taking it personally, no i didnt, is just dont think it's nice to paint us all with the same brush. Im sure that if a woman reads this thread they wont remember you said "some men" they will remember they are "mujeriegos and nothing to offer". I have a good job, not married and no kids so i didnt take your words personally like i said.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
your point taken

El Maestro 23 said:
I am going by the dominican men I have met here that are acquaintances or even family memebers. I can tell you that in Boston, Providence, and NYC the majority son mujeriegos and thats a fact.

Well now you are going about it in another way, from they have nothing to offer and have 10 kids with 8 women you went to most of them are mujeriegos. But the thing is every culture has the same ways, a lot of men and women too are like that. Only because men persue women that publically maks them "mujeriegos", but women dont persue them but they are waiting to be persued or are you going to tell me that they are all naive or they were forced. When a "mujeriego" gets a woman is because she accepted, so it takes too to TANGO.

Btw you also forgot to say that most of those dominicans in DR that you say have 10 kids also support those kids (keyword most of them), they may not have alot or may not live in great house but those kids always have food on the table for the most part. So they are offering something at least to the kids, dont know about the women>That shows responsability, why they didnt stay with the women is another story. That's all.

By me taking it personally, no i didnt, is just dont think it's nice to paint us all with the same brush. Im sure that if a woman reads this thread they wont remember you said "some men" they will remember they are "mujeriegos and nothing to offer". I have a good job, not married and no kids so i didnt take your words personally like i said.[/QUOTE]

LADIES IF YOU READ THIS...........I DIDNT SAY ALL OF THEM ;)

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Guys come to DR, meet a street trash and fix a price, have fun and go away. You women meet a beach trash and then can't get him out of your mind. You fall in love with him and think he maybe different from the rest.
What is the point of all this?? Women are simply stupid. Thats what many men tell me and I didn't believe it, now I giving this statement another thought.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Maestro

Anytime I am woman enough to admit when I stand corrected. ;)

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Jozee74 said:

My point is never get too focused on finding a guy just because of their race....there are alot of good guys out there of many ethnic backgrounds. Years will pass and then you will notice that you want to settle down then you get desperate and settle for anyone.

it is all about who you associate yourself with. As already mentioned, if you are hanging out at these AI resorts and dealing with trash that even typical Dominicans' avoid like a plague, what else can you expect?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
just wanted to add that it amazes me how many women visit the country and deal with these people that are bad news. If you are traveling thousands of miles to hook up with a man, there is some sort of problem.

you are telling me who can't find a man where you live? some women that come on this board have asked for the trouble they get themselves into.

I have a hard time believing that they can be that naive and stupid which is why I think that 80% of what is posted is some sock puppet trying to have some fun.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
carlos said:
I have a hard time believing that they can be that naive and stupid which is why I think that 80% of what is posted is some sock puppet trying to have some fun.

For a few seconds there I was thinking " who the heck is carlos and when did he get to be moderator" :laugh: :laugh:.
Yeah I wish they were all sock puppets at least that would make sense.

Ok carry on.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
For a few seconds there I was thinking " who the heck is carlos and when did he get to be moderator" :laugh: :laugh:.
Yeah I wish they were all sock puppets at least that would make sense.

Ok carry on.

very funny

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I find it troubling and sad that some women have to go through what they post here; if in fact it is true.

I guess I do want it to be a sock puppet because some of these stories seem to be sad. As far as what the OP has told us, I think she is in fact fortunate that she only lost a few thousand dollsars in total if we include whatever money she sent him. The situation could have been a lot worse.

La Reyna

Oct 20, 2003
Ladies, Gentlemen,
I just want to post my opinion now.
If you are dating a dominican men/woman who lives in your own country. If he's working, having papers (residence or what ever), doing his thing, supporting himself. So it's like you date any other man/woman.........just with the diffrence that he's or she's originally from another place than you.
So, in a situation like this you can be for sure that the guy doesn't want a Visa from you, maybe he wants your money?????? Oh but this can happen to you with every other man/woman aswell........

Just don't be stupid and do not always listen tu your heart, sometimes you have to analyze the situation and ask yourself if the person you are dating wants you or wants "something" from you..........

La-Reyna