meeting woman

lwink710

Oct 1, 2004
i dont speak spanish.will that make it hard for me in meeting a woman who would like to join me and keep me company on my vacation.
i would like to thank everyone for there advice on the weed.ill skip it on this trip and stick to the woman.any info on good places in pop to meet some one i would appreciate it
also a real good place to eat lobster

thanks
lew

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Yes and No

lwink710 said:
i dont speak spanish.will that make it hard for me in meeting a woman who would like to join me and keep me company on my vacation.
i would like to thank everyone for there advice on the weed.ill skip it on this trip and stick to the woman.any info on good places in pop to meet some one i would appreciate it

thanks
lew

If you mean working girls the language won't be a barrier (but use a "barrier" ) though they might try to rip you off as a real gringo. You won't find a non-prostitute girl to live with you for a week without being able to talk to her anyway so don't bother. POP has lots of street girls and a few hotels/casas that cater to delivering the goods to guys like you. The cost of "keeping " a girl all week, literally would be astronomical, so you may be better off event by event. Even then I suspect you will get scalped.

bankbwoy

Mar 12, 2004
find a translator

When I was in Cabarete there was a guy who spoke English who worked at a Internet Cafe. We'll we walked around talking to women that spoke Spanish and he talked for me and let me respond back in English and told them what I said. I know you can find a translator down there who will gladly take your money. I can't wait to go back and this time I am going to bring 2 video cameras ;)

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
lwink710 said:

thanks
lew

Stay away from locals who speak english! They are Deportes!! And they will definitely rip you off or try to set you up! Be careful

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
Ricardo900 said:
Stay away from locals who speak english! They are Deportes!! And they will definitely rip you off or try to set you up! Be careful

NOT true....I married one. She isn't from a resort area though. And I DIDN'T meet her on vacation either. You just have to pay attention and you should be able to pick out the good ones....

Culoman

Oct 8, 2004
ricktoronto,

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a woman for a whole week rather than just for an evening. If you buy in bulk, isn't it usually cheaper? I speak some Spanish and if during my weaselling around a found a girl I liked I would probably want to stick with her for the duration of my trip.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Culoman said:
ricktoronto,

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a woman for a whole week rather than just for an evening. If you buy in bulk, isn't it usually cheaper? I speak some Spanish and if during my weaselling around a found a girl I liked I would probably want to stick with her for the duration of my trip.

Rick already addressed that. Why are you asking again?

The cost of "keeping " a girl all week, literally would be astronomical, so you may be better off event by event. Even then I suspect you will get scalped

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Culoman said:
ricktoronto,

Since the odds of finding a "nice girls" e.g. a non-working girl are nil, I think you would find the risk and cost of "hiring" a working girl would be very high and in addition the food and all that on top is throwing good money after bad. I have never heard of someone happy with this sort of arrangement for a whole week probably because it isn't a very good idea.

While I recognize that ONE person met and married an English speaking Dominican the risk of hring a tigre or chulo is very high and you get taken to the cleaners three ways from Sunday as a result - he will take more from you than the girl will and will make money off the girl .

Frankly there are risks of coming as a gringo with no ability or effort as far as understanding Spanish and living with a girl for a week who you cannot talk to is just stupid and is as stupid as hiring a tigre to help you achieve that goal.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He Is Looking For A "GFE"!

Or a "Girl Friend Experience"! Not hard to find,but for a "novice" with no "Spanish" skills it may be very hard!Especially in a "Tourist Trap",like "PP",and Sosua! They are out there.Just start slow with a "Pro",she could be a "Diamond-In-The-Buff"!
Don't be a "Big Spender"!That is a sure way to attract the most opportunistic of a bad group to begin with! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Culoman

Oct 8, 2004
ricktoronto,

Now I see where your coming from. I never considered all the hidden costs like having to buy the girl food, drinks, cover charges etc. I guess that comes with the package. I was just thinking of one base price for a week of pay for play with the same girl as opposed to paying every night for a different girl. Your right. It would probably be more expensive then. Thanks for the tip.

Anna Coniglio,

See, my question was different.