-HELP- DR1 Members in the NYC Tri-State area

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Does anyone know of a good immigration attorney here in the tri-state area? (Manhattan or Bronx to be exact). I have to prepare a letter of invitation for someone who is seeking a tourist visa.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks.

dominicangirl

Oct 9, 2002
El Tigre said:
Does anyone know of a good immigration attorney here in the tri-state area? (Manhattan or Bronx to be exact). I have to prepare a letter of invitation for someone who is seeking a tourist visa.

Thanks.
I saw yesterday on the news that some law students from NYU or Columbia (not sure which) will be volunteering legal advice to immigrants. The office is located on 182nd street between Wadsworth & Broadway. There's a phone #. I'll try to find it and get back to you.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I know of a good one who we use at my office, but he is very expensive. Let me know if you want his info.

NYWELSH1

Oct 7, 2004
Visa

El Tigre said:

Thanks.
MY GF JUST GOT TURNED DOWN THEY NEVER LOOKED AT MY AFIDDAFFID
THEY LOOKED AT WHAT SHE HAD IN THE BANK AT SAID NOT RIGHT AWAY !!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO PROVE PROPERTY/BUISNESS TYES AND
$$$$$ THAT THEY WONT STAY IN THE US NOT MANY GET APROVED
MY GF SAID SHE WAS IN THERE 2 HOURS DID NOT SEE ANYONE GET A PRROVED DO NOT LIKE TO BRING THE BAD NEWS BUT JUST LOOK AT THE
OTHER POST HERE .