Soccer Question: Watching world cup qualifying games from south america LIVE?

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can watch world cup qualifying games from south america LIVE? I'm particularly interested in Ecuador's matches. I live in the Sosua area.

I know there are little possibilities, but why not give it a try.

Saludos cordiales,

Fernando.

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
plenty of sports channels

Here in Santo Domingo there are plenty of sports channels on the cable systems and Fox Sports, ESPN, ESPN2, etc. show a lot of soccer. Keep looking around.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
bugaloo said:
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can watch world cup qualifying games from south america LIVE? I'm particularly interested in Ecuador's matches. I live in the Sosua area.

Saludos cordiales,

Fernando.

http://soccertv.com/amer.cfm
Some of these are on cable.
Eddy's will be showing most of the games starting in December.

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
Thanks Spirit, thanks, Eddie.

I have the usual espn, fox sports world, rai, tvchile, etc. none of them show any of those games live.

I know that at list for USA they only show the live games on closed circuit tv for bars, discotheques, etc.

I guess all I can do is pray that any local bar picks up on the business and shows those games. Where is Eddy's anyway. I'm fairly new in the area.

Gracias mil,

Fernando

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
bugaloo said:
Thanks Spirit, thanks, Eddie.

I have the usual espn, fox sports world, rai, tvchile, etc. none of them show any of those games live.

I know that at list for USA they only show the live games on closed circuit tv for bars, discotheques, etc.

I guess all I can do is pray that any local bar picks up on the business and shows those games. Where is Eddy's anyway. I'm fairly new in the area.

Gracias mil,

Fernando

www.eddysportsbar.com
I might get blasted for this, but you asked. LOL

jorge_33

May 27, 2003
bugaloo said:
Hi,

Saludos cordiales,

Fernando.

That's the only thing I miss when I'm in the DR...GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
Fernando juegas futbol?

Regards,
Jorge

bugaloo

Mar 19, 2004
thanks Eddy but the link is dead. pm me if needed.

Jorge,

we play futbol at the intl school of sosua every tue-sund. from 5pm until it's dark and you can't see the ball.

Salud,

fff

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
bugaloo said:
thanks Eddy but the link is dead. pm me if needed.

Jorge,

we play futbol at the intl school of sosua every tue-sund. from 5pm until it's dark and you can't see the ball.

Salud,

fff

Server problems. Should be up and runnning again Sunday or Monday.