Baseball Schedule

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can still probably purchase season tickets

in Estadio Quisqueya or any of the stadiums.

Usually there are tickets available for all of the games, unless Tigres-Aguilas or Tigres-Escogido and the teams are fighting for the championship. Then, things get tight but I have alswys gotten tickets when I wanted to.

Go Aguilas!!

HB :D:D

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
Tickes

jrzyguy said:
cool! finaly a link!!! now is there any difficulites getting tickets?

Well it all depends, it has changed a bit since i used to go to the stadium back in '98 but there are a couple of ways that you can get tickets:

You can either by season tickets and they finance those. It's about 12,000 dominican pesos about 363 dols, 7500 and 4500 pesos. For all home games. You can go to the ticket booth in the mornings. They start selling tickets at 9 am from 400 pesos to 150 depending where you want to seat and if you want to go to the bleachers (not recommened) is about 30 pesos, roughty a dollar but you ll have to fight for space with the black market who will be trying to buy as much as they can and they are ussually there by 6-7 am or you can buy the tickets from them where you know you might pay a good 300-400 pesos over the market value.

And this are in the main ballparks, out to the country it might be a bit cheaper.

PS: They dont sell the tickets in advance unless you buy the season tickets, they sell the tickets on the same day of the game.

EM23 :bandit:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
El Maestro 23 said:
Well it all depends, it has changed a bit since i used to go to the stadium back in '98 but there are a couple of ways that you can get tickets:

You can either by season tickets and they finance those. It's about 12,000 dominican pesos about 363 dols, 7500 and 4500 pesos. For all home games. You can go to the ticket booth in the mornings. They start selling tickets at 9 am from 400 pesos to 150 depending where you want to seat and if you want to go to the bleachers (not recommened) is about 30 pesos, roughty a dollar but you ll have to fight for space with the black market who will be trying to buy as much as they can and they are ussually there by 6-7 am or you can buy the tickets from them where you know you might pay a good 300-400 pesos over the market value.

And this are in the main ballparks, out to the country it might be a bit cheaper.

PS: They dont sell the tickets in advance unless you buy the season tickets, they sell the tickets on the same day of the game.

Hmmm...ok...iw s thinking of going to san pedro de m. since i will most likely be in boca chica. THere is no way of getting tix in advance???? I am hesitant doing internet biz on line....but perhaps petteri or guiseppi at candil can help me before i go down there? I will email them tonight and see what they say.

thanks tho
jj

Ted

Oct 20, 2004
Thanks

Thanks for the link to Schedule. A couple of years ago, a group of us were staying in Juan Dolio. We hired a taxi/van for the night, to go to ball game in San Pedro. 7 plus the driver. He took us to game - we bought him supper (and a few drinks). We bought tickets (including one for him) at the stadium.
Was a great night (he ate and drank like there was no tomorrow)....a good time was had by all.

El Maestro 23

Sep 23, 2004
Was a great night (he ate and drank like there was no tomorrow)....a good time was had by all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah usually at Dominican stadiums you have a blast, i havent being able to go back on the winter season after i left in 98. Hopefully i'll be able to go this coming year to see some games.

I've never been to the stadiums outside of the Capital, i wish i have the chance to go next time.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i have been looking at the link and schedule...but i cant see to find any information for games in january.....specificaly the weekend of january 22, 05.

I have been in contact with the place i usualy stay at....and even have someone to bring me to a game.....i just dont want to keep on pestering them for information if you know what i mean.

SOooooooooo.....is there a game in SPdM that weekend? The link provided here only goes till december...and i KNOW there are games after the new year.

jj