baseball schedule?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I have gotten some PM's regarding domincan beisball. This is something that i DEFINITELY want to take in on my next visit....however i am unable to find anything on-line in regards to schedules etc. I know that san pedro de m. is the place to go....and i remember finding a schedule on-line last year (i got there the day after the finals). But i cant find ANYTHING on line for the up-coming season.

Soooooooooo.....if anyone comes across any links or information would you be so kind to share?

Thanks
jj :beard:

BigCity27

Mar 4, 2004
jrzyguy said:
I have gotten some PM's regarding domincan beisball. This is something that i DEFINITELY want to take in on my next visit....however i am unable to find anything on-line in regards to schedules etc. I know that san pedro de m. is the place to go....and i remember finding a schedule on-line last year (i got there the day after the finals). But i cant find ANYTHING on line for the up-coming season.

Soooooooooo.....if anyone comes across any links or information would you be so kind to share?

Thanks
jj :beard:
i've often looked for the same thing, the webpage that had the most info & links to teams' webpages was

www.lasgrandesligas.com/bll/id22.htm