I'm still Interested in the P5 Cards?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
As far as I know nobody has "hacked" these yet. There are people that can get you one, but these are not hacked, they are the cards you get when you request an extra room with your legit DirecTV service, and they work for 90 days without having to "phone home" for verification.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here is my question, if I get a box/card from a friend's 2nd room and install it in DR would I have to connect it to phone line? would it go down after 90 days if the box is unable to dial up (if phone line is not connected)?
My question is this, can i have a friend in USA request a 2nd box and can I bring it here and install it in DR? As long as he is paying for the service, will I be turned on as well?
AZB

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
Here is my question, if I get a box/card from a friend's 2nd room and install it in DR would I have to connect it to phone line? would it go down after 90 days if the box is unable to dial up (if phone line is not connected)?
My question is this, can i have a friend in USA request a 2nd box and can I bring it here and install it in DR? As long as he is paying for the service, will I be turned on as well?
AZB

It's being done for years. Whenever you want a specific program event, just email your buddy and have him order it. Some people I know here in Montreal, where they have the same problem, even order their programming directly online with credit card info. and it works.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'm going to bump this thread and try to get the info again.

Gringo said:
The people that were saying they had the new P5 Cards availible, I'm Interested in Two. ( Pto.Pta. area )

Pm. Me.

PS: what's the real deal here?

www.hu-cards.org/p5-cards.html

Gringo

My two legal cards out of the States are soon due once again and the cost is going to be $350 per card = $700.00 two cards six months.

"My Question" is there another way I can get the same Direct TV Service on the North Coast at a savings? (Legit or other wise)

If you are shy you can PM me.

Gringo

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Gringo said:
My two legal cards out of the States are soon due once again and the cost is going to be $350 per card = $700.00 two cards six months.

"My Question" is there another way I can get the same Direct TV Service on the North Coast at a savings? (Legit or other wise)

If you are shy you can PM me.

Gringo

Why would you be paying programming for 2 cards. Direct TV offer up to 5 receivers, you pay programming for 1 and the other 4 cost only a minimal amount. Used to be 5.00/month. If you have the option, (get the 2 unit package) buy 2 and leave one at home in the US, bring the second back with you. Buy one package for 40.00/month depending on what you programming want and the other unit will get the same programming for a few $$ extra.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Eddy

Eddy said:
Why would you be paying programming for 2 cards. Direct TV offer up to 5 receivers, you pay programming for 1 and the other 4 cost only a minimal amount. Used to be 5.00/month. If you have the option, (get the 2 unit package) buy 2 and leave one at home in the US, bring the second back with you. Buy one package for 40.00/month depending on what you programming want and the other unit will get the same programming for a few $$ extra.

I was not aware of this, myself and the house next door ( a friend) share the same Dish, Two receivers and two cards.
The guy in Boston we use must have been pocketing the differance over the past four years we have had the Dish ( we bought it from him and he installed and serviced it)

Thanks again Eddy, its time to contact someone here on the North Coast to continue our service as I no longer have connections back in the States!

Gringo