gasoline song!

Peter1cfc

Oct 26, 2004
Please help, I've just returned from the dom rep and this song, I think was called 'gasoline', was playing everywhere. It really sticks with you, can anyone help with a title or artist? Thanks Guys

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
helpmann said:
"Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee

-Helpmann

I certainly heard heard about all I could stand of that song last month. Someone with better Spanish than me might clarify something. It seems that the song is not about the stuff you put in your car, but rather some sort of "beverage". Does anyone know the scoop on this?

Peter1cfc

Oct 26, 2004
I have to admit that the song is played to death over there but my daughter loves it. A coach driver out there refered to the popular ' afrodisiaca' drink Mamajuana as gasoline so you may be right.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Indeed!

The song talks about 'gasolina'...but when he says 'a ella le gusta la gasolina, dale m?s gasolina'...I think he's talking about 'she likes to have sex...give it to her'...

At least that's my interpretation of this song...

MQ

JDub

Apr 7, 2003
Musicqueen said:
The song talks about 'gasolina'...but when he says 'a ella le gusta la gasolina, dale m?s gasolina'...I think he's talking about 'she likes to have sex...give it to her'...

MQ
*cosigns*

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sex

Musicqueen said:

MQ

There you go again MQ, all you think about is sex, and I thought it was just us guys.
Charlie

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
MQ hit the nail on the head

Musicqueen said:

MQ

I would say they are using Gasolina as a substitute for male sperm LOL.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I must have been...

...a man in another life...because that's the first thing that comes to my head most of the time...

Although I use the one with the brain always!! ;)

MQ