Hotel Mercure Comercial

Drgirl

Oct 30, 2002
Has anyone stayed or heard of this hotel. Planning on staying there in December, they have pretty good rates. Just wondering how this property is and if anyone has any feedback. any info would be great. Thanks

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Also Interested

Im also looking into staying at a hotel rather than stay with family this december and was liiking into this hotel I found good rates but the link is very "websitey". Its just going to show you the good I want the good the bad and the ugly. Does anyone know what I mean? Any personal experiences or something like that

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
I stayed there earlier this year.
They have a discounted internet rate on their website and also a very cheap 'last minute' rate for a 3-star hotel but only in the low season I believe (something like U$55 per night, in May that was) . Good breakfast buffet.
Rooms are rather small and lacking personality, typical for hotelchains like this, but are clean and have minibar and airco.
Avoid the 'outside' rooms with windows onto the side street where there is a loud disco/bar on weekends, ask for an 'inside' room if you don't want noise.
Bartolomeo

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Other Hotels - better??

I inspected this hotel 2 - 3 years ago; modern, clean, very small rooms; the restaurant prices rival Manhattan. I chose not to stay there. There are several small hotels in the US $30 - 40. price range, w/i walking distance, Gazcue; nice areas; much less noise. The Mercure is not bad; it wouldn't be my 1st choice. Several nice restaurants w/i walking distance. :eek: