Latitude/Longitude Ocean World? HELP

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
Many will already know that my family is on the way by boat from Toronto to Puerto Plata and they are about 10 days out from getting here but my father needs exact coordinates for Ocean World and surprise, no one at Ocean World has any idea.

For those that must know, I have the coordinates for Puerto Plata, 19.43N by 70.42W but the old man is obsessed with his electronic chart maker and GPS and wants the exact location.

Thanks

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
hi Toronto2inDR
I am not able to give you EXACT coordinates but playing around with MapQuest a bit, Lat 19.78/Long 70.7 puts Cofresi (which is where Ocean World is based) pretty much in the centre of the map. Trying to pinpoint Cofresi on this map just brings up a "Data not available for this location" message. Click on link below for map & Cofresi is 2 miles to the left of Puerto Plata!! Have they got the necessary maps or will they need pilot assistance?

www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=19.78&longitude=-70.7

Grahame.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Ocean World Marina at Cofresi Puerto Plata will open in the fall of 2005.

www.oceanworldmarina.com

Please be advised that the coordinates on this website are for Puerto Plata generally and are not exact, could be off by a few miles. I am actually getting the coordinates down to a meter this coming week and will post them.