Members???Disappearing???lol

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Where have some of the members like HAITANBEISBOL an EUDI gone??? Shame that DR1 has lost members like that, their posts were very interesting and imformative. I can think of others that I haven't seen for a while but cant remeber everyones name. :cry:

FuegoAzul21

Jun 28, 2004
britishgirl said:
Where have some of the members like HAITANBEISBOL an EUDI gone??? Shame that DR1 has lost members like that, their posts were very interesting and imformative. I can think of others that I haven't seen for a while but cant remeber everyones name. :cry:

some people get tired i guess, and there hasnt been anything that interesting to really get into .Also , there is a good chance that some of them are fake.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
britishgirl said:

Funny that you bring him up. As a matter of fact just the other day i was wondering if you by any chance could be the HAITANBEISBOL GUY under a new identity claiming to be a British hiphop female thug to have an excuse to write in such manners.

Hm, Britishgirl I can smell the HAITANBEISBOL in you....lol

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
lol...nah that aint me, he was alrite tho, talked good stuff, anyway i was on dr1 before he was!!!