Guests not allowed in my room???? I WILL FLIP !!!

PARTYBOY

Dec 7, 2004
hI i am new to this board and going on my first trip to the DR in february.... My friend wants to stay at the hamaca in boca chica. I just read i can not have guests??? i want to have three or four guests a night. what is the deal?

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
PARTYBOY said:
hI i am new to this board and going on my first trip to the DR in february.... My friend wants to stay at the hamaca in boca chica. I just read i can not have guests??? i want to have three or four guests a night. what is the deal?

You picked the wrong hotel.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
PARTYBOY said:
Jimmydr said:
You picked the wrong hotel.[/QUO

I hope there is a way around this.... All hotels have a no guest policy.

Extra for guest? how much?

$60 US per guest per day, a ridiculuous waste of money. Read the advice and find a tourist hotel and avoid the AI's for pay for sex activity.

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Partyboy: That's just the way it is. You can pay extra for each girl ( about twice as much as the girls cost ). Most of the girls know the rules and WON'T take a chance being sneaked in. Arrest!
Simply land, unpack, and go to any of the following:
1. costa lunga. 1 block away and excellent with no restrictions.
2.el candil. 1 block away and some say excellent.
3. the calipso. 3/4 of a block away. yes/no
4. the zapata hotel. far side of boca chica. excellent though rough partying is frowned upon.
5. the garrant. 2 blocks away. good to good. and right next door is
6. el villa verde or something like that. many little apts. european amenities but perfect for a rendezvous pad. make it your home base-take it, or any of those listed above, and partyyour little head off.
sometimes those package prices are cheaper then only airfare.
Now stop worrying and go.
john

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
John is giving good advice. You can rent a room at the Costalunga for $35 - $40 a day, and no questions asked about the number of girls that you would bring in.

Er, I would not know anything personally about doing such a thing.... :rolleyes:

PARTYBOY said:

My friend you have picked the absolute worst hotel to try to bring a guest into, Change those plans my friend or get very familiar with your friend Jenny palm and her 5 friends ;)
Badpiece

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
badpiece33 said:
...Jenny palm and her 5 friends ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
at least she won't tell you: "mi madre very sick. need money. no money, madre muerto."

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Simple Solution

The Hamaca is a sunk cost and at least provides copious if mediocre food and drink.

So what you do is commute. Get a room at the aforementioned places, or even cheaper the Casa Coco, and "party" there and sleep there too or not as the case may be, and commute to Hamaca for clothes, food, etc. One advantage is if you are pestered by your love bunnies (that you are paying, they don't actually like you), then you can escape to seclusion like Howard Hughes.

Then in the future you do research first, buy stuff later.

NB: If you are planning this soon get your behind , buttocks, rear end (I ASSume you can't post the word *** here) in gear as there is usually a shortage of decent rooms at Christmas at all the places.

Or you can get a taxi and use the cabanas just east of town every day.

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
Hamaca

I said I would never stay at an all-inclusive place. Well, Santo Domingo got to be a bit much and I needed an escape. I stayed there this past weekend and to my amazement...completely enjoyed myself. Keep in mind I bought my favorite piece of azz with me. The activities were great, beach great, no panhandling, the food was plentiful (Mexican was the best restaurant), and liquor so-so. I couple of comments for the guy looking to for sex at Hamaca:

1) Saturday night at the club there were alot of what-appeared to be Locals. I could tell mostly because they weren't as LARGE as the tourists I saw in the dinning areas. They love unlimited food I guess why they frequent AIs. So maybe you can get lucky and get one to your room. I dont know though, they wore different color wristbands.

2) The staff isn't that bad looking either. Maybe one would be bold enough to sneak to your room. may be you can tip the security guard on your floor.

I completely enjoyed the getaway, but wouldn't want to stay there for more than 4 days, tops. It got slightly boring after day two.

If you charged it on your credit card, stay there one night and then complain like hell the it was not what you expected, and demand to leave (checkout). Call your credit card company and tell them you were unhappy with hotel and refuse to pay any charges beyond one night. Just a suggestion.

But I had a great time and will be going back.
TEHAMA

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
TEHAMA said:
If you charged it on your credit card, stay there one night and then complain like hell the it was not what you expected, and demand to leave (checkout). Call your credit card company and tell them you were unhappy with hotel and refuse to pay any charges beyond one night.

Just a suggestion.

TEHAMA

A terrible suggestion but a suggestion. Fat chance of succeeding. He didn't research at all, prepaid for a package and is stuck with an AI, so add a 2nd hotel and have both.