How to communicate with the Europeans at the hotels????

raulito

Dec 20, 2004
Im going down to DR next Tuesday and I'm going to be staying at a couple hotels for a few days each... Last year I did the same thing but I came back disappointed because at the hotels they were all Europeans and none of them spoke english nor spanish....Can anybody gimme some tips on how to communicate with these women so I can have more fun while I'm down there :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Learn French or German. You have 4 days. Someone who sounds as suave as you should have them throwing themselves at you regardless of language.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
My advice would be Forget the European Holiday-makers at the hotel & get out to meet the local chicas. They already know how to enjoy themselves & thereby help you to enjoy yourself, they know Spannish of course, most know some English & give them 5 minutes & they'll pick up any other language you may wish them to master!!

Europeans are so Staid, so lacking in good humour (especially we Brits!) so go meet the cool dudes of the DR & Have FUN (but be careful & remain protected!!!). ~ Grahame.

susanne

Dec 5, 2004
I agree with the meeting the local advice. However, if you try to find the hotels where the Scandinavian or/and the Dutch tourists are you should have no problem whatsoever. Those nationalities usually speak good and sometimes even excellent English.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Susanne :bandit:

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
raulito said:
Im going down to DR next Tuesday and I'm going to be staying at a couple hotels for a few days each... Last year I did the same thing but I came back disappointed because at the hotels they were all Europeans and none of them spoke english nor spanish....Can anybody gimme some tips on how to communicate with these women so I can have more fun while I'm down there :)

Just where a shirt with a Canadian flag on it, and that should help you out somewhat
;)

Relax, and enjoy your trip...get out of the resort, its a beautiful country, with a lot of beautiful people!

Cheers
Jimmy

Raulito are you Dominican or of Spanish decent? If so tell these tourists you are a poor guy(Dominican Sankie) who won a free weekend in the hotel and those foreign women will be knocking down your door to your room and paying you to boot. Enjoy and send me a small commision for the info ;)
Badpiece

raulito

Dec 20, 2004
badpiece33 said:
Raulito are you Dominican or of Spanish decent? If so tell these tourists you are a poor guy(Dominican Sankie) who won a free weekend in the hotel and those foreign women will be knocking down your door to your room and paying you to boot. Enjoy and send me a small commision for the info ;)
Badpiece

I'm Dominican born here in the U.S I'm gonna be staying at Costa Caribe Hotel by Hilton and the problem with over there is that there is no real place to go outside the hotel and there aren't any locals around there any females on here gonna be down in DR between Dec.28- Jan.18 leave one one here
:-D

raulito said:
I'm Dominican born here in the U.S I'm gonna be staying at Costa Caribe Hotel by Hilton and the problem with over there is that there is no real place to go outside the hotel and there aren't any locals around there any females on here gonna be down in DR between Dec.28- Jan.18 leave one one here
:-D

My friend tell those girls you are Dominican and live in Santo Domingo and they will be falling over themselves trying to be with you, You need to read the Sankie forums on this site for more info. They will even pay you for your services ;) And they may even keep sending you western Union every month or so if you have an address in DR or family to collect the money, Happy hunting my friend. ;)
Badpiece