Leaving in 4 Days

jonii

Sep 4, 2004
I'm leaving in 4 days to the Puerto Plata region staying for a week at the Garden Club.. Could anyone give me some last minute advise on some sights to see or towns to visit..
and who really gives the best deals on excurisions?
Thanks,
Jon

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
jonii said:
I'm leaving in 4 days to the Puerto Plata region staying for a week at the Garden Club.. Could anyone give me some last minute advise on some sights to see or towns to visit..
and who really gives the best deals on excurisions?
Thanks,
Jon

Hi john,

You mean the hacienda garden club. Well is located in confressi. You are steps away from Ocean World(where you can swin with the dolphins) and the Telerefico( cable car ride up the puerto plata mountains) You are also close to downtown puerto plata. You can see what the noth coast has to offer. You can purchase the excursions in the hotel. Good luck and have a good trip.

raphster

Nov 11, 2004
I got back form pop Dec 11
I went on the outback safari and ocean world where I did the dolphin encounter. Both of these excursions are fixed in price and are no more expensive/cheaper in the hotel vs outside. If you plan on doing the dolphin encounter or dolphin swim, you might want to book in advance to ensure you get a spot, since space is limited.

Enjoy

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
what to do??

Hello there Jon, questions, who is coming, how many and what age???

Advice will fit the target audience. there are many many excursions here. The representative from teh company you come down with will fill you in on many of the trips available but certainly not all of them. There are other ways to buy trips, some less expensive, but remember you get what you pay for.

Take a look at all the trips and decide what works for you. Check out some websites for info on trips and excursions too.

Make sure you get out of the resort and see the area. Check out Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete if you have time. Get up into the mountains.....